Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster ticket damaged ....

Options
  • 30-01-2017 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi folks , I have been trying to get onto ticket master all day to no avail. My daughter bought a ticket off someone recently (Don Diablo ...all tickets were sold out) and when she brought it home I noticed the barcode on the stub is illegible due to water damage.The barcode with the same code on the main ticket is legible though. Do you think she'll be OK getting in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

According to Google the gig is on at The Academy, might be better off ringing The Academy and explaining the situation, they'll be employing the people checking the tickets at the end of the day.

I've been in The Academy a couple of times before but can't remember do the door people scan the tickets or just tear off the stubs. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Ok that's great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

I'd ring Ticketmaster to be honest, they may send a replacement or email you one. They have an office in Saint Stephen's Green shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think you will be fine, they tend to scan the one on the larger ticket section.

They will both be the same barcode, the idea is they rip off the perforated edge (though most of the time they do not) and then if you go outside they can recheck the barcode on their scanner as you go back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Lads...I scanned the ticket and emailed it to ticketmaster who confirmed it will be accepted. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

No harm for your daughter to bring a copy of the email from ticketmaster with her, just to be on the safe side.
    A bloke on the door on the night might have a different view to TM HQ.

Advertisement