Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFirbe Speed

Options
  • 30-01-2017 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are on an eFibre package yet only capable of getting up to 10mb download speed and 1mb upload speed.

We have been on to the technical team before and told its the max we can get due to the line.

I'm don't this service is delivering value for the money we are paying?

What are our options here?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

We are on an eFibre package yet only capable of getting up to 10mb download speed and 1mb upload speed.

We have been on to the technical team before and told its the max we can get due to the line.

I'm don't this service is delivering value for the money we are paying?

What are our options here?

Thanks
    Hi ErinGoBrath,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm  sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, if your line is not capable of more than 10mb we would be unable to offer an upgrade until the fibre to the home service is available in your area. 
    I'm afraid speeds are not guaranteed and efibre to the cabinet speeds will vary depending on your distance from the cabinet. I can understand your frustration and I'm very sorry I could not offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement