Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Essays Titles

Options
  • 30-01-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

What essays are people covering for their mocks???
    It seems like there's endless possibilities and I don't know where to begin. Tried looking at trends so I've a few to cover me but still worried I won't have any title to suit me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

What essays are people covering for their mocks???
    It seems like there's endless possibilities and I don't know where to begin. Tried looking at trends so I've a few to cover me but still worried I won't have any title to suit me.

The Environment, Education System, State of Irish & Culture, Young People, Poverty and Homelessness, Terrorism & Refugees and Alcohol & Drugs are the ones I'm preparing anyways. Feel like one of them should come up in some shape or form in the pres (and June :eek: ). Someone recently said they thought an essay on abortion could come up because of the Repeal the 8th campaign atm, so I might try to cover that too..

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Spórt

Just spórt (maybe education if I'm really stuck)

Even if it doesn't come up as a title on the day the examiner will have the leisure of reading a nice long essay on spórt written by yours truly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

I was gonna learn essays but then I found out about Dioma so that'll sort me for the mocks and Lc :D

Advertisement