Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Bull Top 10 Tri's in Ireland.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

I wouldn't put too much faith in the list given the inclusion of one triathlon in particular which received much deserved criticism here and which I felt was simply unsafe (for athletes) and unsecure (in terms of gear).

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Proper Top Ten

1. Lost Sheep
    2. Two Provinces
    3. Kilkee
    4. Caroline Kearney
    5. Carlow
    6. Dublin City
    7. Kinsale
    8. Pulse Port
    9. Blessington
    10. Cobh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

EC1000 wrote: »
    I wouldn't put too much faith in the list given the inclusion of one triathlon in particular which received much deserved criticism here and which I felt was simply unsafe (for athletes) and unsecure (in terms of gear).

those were my thoughts as well. some at least would seem to be included to spread the choices out over the season.

i'd imagine we're thinking of the same race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

The Wallnut's been busy I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cart man

Proper Top Ten

1. Lost Sheep
    2. Two Provinces
    3. Kilkee
    4. Caroline Kearney
    5. Carlow
    6. Dublin City
    7. Kinsale
    8. Pulse Port
    9. Blessington
    10. Cobh
    I have done all but Cobh and wouldn't disagree too much. Would think that Mullaghmore should get it, great sprint race - love the run.

• Advertisement
Advertisement