Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway braces

Options
  • 30-01-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I am looking for a recommendation for an orthodontist in Galway . Have heard of a few but not sure which to go with . Pm please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I went to Des Kavanagh in the Crescent yonks ago, early or mid 90's. Delighted with the results. I always found him exceptional but he is retired now although I think his son is practicing in the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I went to Des Kavanagh in the Crescent yonks ago,
    Is he not the fella that sells carpets?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

I have heard Peter Keenan is brilliant from a friend. I am contemplating Eyre Square Dental for my braces. Stay clear of Quay Dental anyway.. rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

ScumLord wrote: »

A very ecclectic multi-talented bunch we have here in Galway donchakno! :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

The thread title is like the week leading up to the Races.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

ScumLord wrote: »

That's Des Kelly the carpet man your thinking of, Des Kavanagh is the guy who fixes washing machines or in my case came in said 'not worth fixing' without as much as taking a screwdriver to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Buddy74 wrote: »
    That's Des Kelly the carpet man your thinking of, Des Kavanagh is the guy who fixes washing machines or in my case came in said 'not worth fixing' without as much as taking a screwdriver to it.
    Des kelly, that's the fella I was thinking of. I thought he'd started doing something else since people stopped buying as many carpets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Balls. I have that Jingle in my head now. Des Kelly The Carpet Maaaaaaaaannnn.

Feic ye!

Advertisement