Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frame and top tube bag recommendations please?

Options
  • 30-01-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I hope you are all well.

I am planning a bike tour in the summer.
    I have 2 ortlieb rear pannier bags and a handlebar bag, but I plan on ditching the handlebar bag and using a top tube and frame bag instead to house my phone, wallet and a few other bits n' bobs...

Can any of you recommend a good, solid model, robust, but not crazy expensive?

I appreciate the advice!

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 marvin123

The Xtreme easybag XL frame bag available from Rosebikes, is super cheap and worked well for me, along with a Rolson top tube bag. Another budget option might be the Ibera frame bag /top tube bag on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Alpkit.com do this sort of thing quite well. So do apidura

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Have a look at Apidura's stuff. Nice kit made in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Arequipa

Evening! A belated thank you for your advice... I was up to my ears with work etc...

I just found that ortlieb do a frame bag; it costs about €90 on bike 24; looks really high quality...

I will check out your recommendations...

Advertisement