Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account closed. Letter from debt collector received

Options
  • 31-01-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

dear reps or eir, I received a letter from Cabot financial claiming that i owe you €120.01 although account was closed back in october because you breached the contract by increasing the price twice in 6 months. all bills were paid in full.
    can you guys look in to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Mike3549 wrote: »
    dear reps or eir, I received a letter from Cabot financial claiming that i owe you €120.01 although account was closed back in october because you breached the contract by increasing the price twice in 6 months. all bills were paid in full.
    Hi Mike3549,

Thanks for getting in touch.

That's no problem, can you PM me the account number and your full name.

-Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Hi Mike3549,

Thanks for getting in touch.

That's no problem, can you PM me the account number and your full name.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sg113

Hi. I signed up for 6 month contract with meteor for a sim only data package. Service was terrible. I paid the six months and changed supplier who provide a proper service. cabot now hounding me for 77 euro as meteor say I should pay them an extra month at 14.99 euro. They have passed my details on to cabot . I have offered to pay by card over the phone but they will not accept payment unless I provide full personal details. This is their policy!! I never furnished this company with my personal details so I have refused to confirm my personal details with them. That is my policy!!. Bill remains unpaid. Cabot still ringing. Im giving them loads of verbal. Not sure where it is going to end up. Meteor never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sg113 wrote: »
    Hi. I signed up for 6 month contract with meteor for a sim only data package. Service was terrible. I paid the six months and changed supplier who provide a proper service. cabot now hounding me for 77 euro as meteor say I should pay them an extra month at 14.99 euro. They have passed my details on to cabot . I have offered to pay by card over the phone but they will not accept payment unless I provide full personal details. This is their policy!! I never furnished this company with my personal details so I have refused to confirm my personal details with them. That is my policy!!. Bill remains unpaid. Cabot still ringing. Im giving them loads of verbal. Not sure where it is going to end up. Meteor never again.
    Hi sg113 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sg113 wrote: »
    Hi sg113 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement