Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nude Maternity Tights - where to buy?

Options
  • 31-01-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I usually wear dresses with nude tights to work and they are all no longer comfortable. Where can I get nude maternity tights? I can only find black ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I got some on asos last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sareer

Thank you. Asos seems to still sell them. I am new to buying online in Ireland - is there is any shipping issue as it's not UK? As in, do I need one of these post boxes with a UK address to receive the tights if I order them from Asos?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭scarepanda

No, not with asos anyways. They are delivered via an post.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think I stil have an unopened pair ,will check for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lidl has them, well a few days ago, I know there were still some left in my local store. They have black and nude.
    And really nice vests too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

I got mine in Mothercare. The packaging was quite confusing - pic showed black tights regardless of colour inside, and size was only indicated by an M on the barcode sticker. Tights were fine though!

I ended up buying them at Mothercare as well. I bought two and it turned out there were two pairs in each packet which I didn't realize from reading the outside description. For ten euros for two pairs not a bad deal and they fit great!

I ended up buying them at Mothercare as well. I bought two and it turned out there were two pairs in each packet which I didn't realize from reading the outside description. For ten euros for two pairs not a bad deal and they fit great!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

sareer wrote: »

I knew there was something else daft about the packaging! Tights are fine, but Mothercare seem to be going out of their way to undersell them

Advertisement