Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allergan job application (process and timeframe)

Options
  • 31-01-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi
    I am hoping to soon get a job in Allergan
    Just basically working on "the-line"
    I've applied online with my details that were required and uploaded my cv.
    I done this towards the end of November and I have logged in a few times since, just to update my details.
    Does anyone know, if it takes long to hear back or how do they contact you and the process involved
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Surprised to hear that.

They have taken on quite a few since the new Botox plan was commissioned last year.

Very good reputation as good employers.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Quiko09

nuac wrote: »
    Surprised to hear that.

They have taken on quite a few since the new Botox plan was commissioned last year.

Very good reputation as good employers.

Thanks for reply
    Do you know does it usually take long to hear back.
    I know of 1 or 2 people ,who have been taken on, at the end of 2016.
    I have applied for the night shift
    I thought maybe logging in once or twice a week and making sure my cv and details are up to date may help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Quiko09 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply
    Do you know does it usually take long to hear back.
    I know of 1 or 2 people ,who have been taken on, at the end of 2016.
    I have applied for the night shift
    I thought maybe logging in once or twice a week and making sure my cv and details are up to date may help.

have you done the online test they require?

irishgeo wrote: »
    have you done the online test they require?

No, I have not heard of that

All I done was apply online on their own website by setting up a profile and adding my details and uploading my cv. That was the end of November 2016.

How do I go about the online test?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Quiko09 wrote: »
    No, I have not heard of that

All I done was apply online on their own website by setting up a profile and adding my details and uploading my cv. That was the end of November 2016.

How do I go about the online test?
    Thanks.

pretty sure you have to be invited to do one.

• Advertisement

irishgeo wrote: »
    pretty sure you have to be invited to do one.

Ok. No I've not heard anything, since I first applied online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Excellent place to work but by all accounts they have a long list of applicants. Don't hold out for Allergan and keep looking around. Hopefully they do come calling and you fit the bill as it is a great place to work.

statto25 wrote: »
    Excellent place to work but by all accounts they have a long list of applicants. Don't hold out for Allergan and keep looking around. Hopefully they do come calling and you fit the bill as it is a great place to work.

Thanks, yes it would be great and I live quite nearby.
    I understand, that there is probably a long list, well ahead of me. I don't want to get my hopes up.
    I just wondered ,if they did contact , what the process was (i.e: interviews etc, and how long that took) and I'm guessing applying online through their website, is the only way in.

Advertisement