Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organise Dualathon

Options
  • 31-01-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi. Im trying to organise a dualathon, run and cycle in my area. Any help would be appreciated. Thx Billy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

DESISE09 wrote: »
    Hi. Im trying to organise a dualathon, run and cycle in my area. Any help would be appreciated. Thx Billy

could try the dark side forum

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

There is a forum for Duathlons, but that's probably not what you're looking for. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

Tip number 1:

- Learn how to spell and pronounce the event you are planning.

DUATHLON

Tip number 2:

- Speak with your local tri/run club as you will need marshals and help organising/feed/safety/setup etc.

Tip number 3:

- Add some background to your plan for context and relevant feedback.
    E.g depending on the area there may already be events established nearby.
    Dates - the 2017 calendar is locked up at this stage.
    Route - safety/plan/permission implications.
    Location - other events, demand, etc.
    History - Have you ever planned an event of this nature? Do you have a team/club to support you? Is it for the local community or for your own profit?
    PS - you do know there's a third leg being the run right? It's not just a run and cycle.

Advertisement