Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vulture funds

Options
  • 31-01-2017 1:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

Hi could someone with a legal background try answering the question that follows thank you in advance. I had a mortgage with bank of Scotland Ireland Ltd and as we know the bank ceased to exist in December 2010. It was transferred to bank of Scotland UK plc as part of a cross border merger which in turn they sold it to a vulture funds in 2014. Also the solicitor who took the undertaking of my mortgage never made good marketable title to the mortgage before it was drawn down and he signed the certificate saying that he did as he never asked for my father prior written consent. Is my mortgage void in lrish law and equity. Also in my original mortgage it states that my mortgage shall not operate as a cross border merger. All replies most welcome.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement