Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin clubs (f.ck u ie5)

Options
  • 28-02-2001 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

goddamn thing crashed after me typin up a decent sized post earlier.. so a quick one now..

so like what are ppls spots in dublin these days?

Kinetic @ HQ once a month on a thursday.. ****in brilliant night out guaranteed, was there start of february for razor, kormac and one mad out of his head MC , bloody great crowd too and definitly recommended for those who like their drum n bass or dj'in (kormac is the like king of scratchin)
    anyway that and like Switch on saturdays and the occasional Kinetic nite in the kitchen with razor (resident) have got to be the only decent nights left in dublin imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

There are no decent nights left in dublin.
    all the decent clubs have closed ufo ,temple of sound, ormonde ,and my all time favorite the funnel. these were grat clubs people went for the music ,not to luck good.
    this was the golden age of irish clubs.
    or
    it could be that i dont take drugs anymore and that the above were the same as the clubs today. but i dont thingk so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

wow, at least someone appreciates the music in ireland, yeah. kinetic has been going on for quite some time now. if youre interested kinetic is playin again on thursday 1st March 2001 with guest DJ - Bryan G, and of course support from kormac and rosko, kinetic residents. tickets are 7.50 and believe me it's bangin.

keep an eye out on kormac & rosko's webpage im modelling at the moment. should be finished any day now.

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

7.50 bit steep for my current lack of funds ... price gone up tho? last time it was a fiver to see a non-existent Storm, which was bit of a letdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

HQ is a pricy venue mind you plus you get to see Bryan G who doesnt come to ireland much often. thats a plus.

anyway, ill definetely be there.

adnans

Advertisement