Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eurosport Player 12 month pass - £19.99 UK VPN

• 31-01-2017 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

If you want to subscribe to the Eurosport Player 12 month for £19.99
    normal UK price is Normally £59.99 Irish price would be €59.99

You would need a UK IP address to subscribe, but to watch you do not need to have a UK IP but some content might not be available with Irish IP address.

Special offer until 31/01/17

I enquire, their reply is:
    I would like to inform you that the Eurosport Player subscriptions enable our customers to access our service in all the countries we cover including Ireland.

Please note that our customers access the Player according to the geolocation of their IP address.

Our customers will therefore have access to Eurosport Player Ireland , the language and content of the Player vary from country to country depending on broadcast rights restrictions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

eurosport is gone from Sky from tomorrow on. whether they can resolve their differences who knows. I do enjoy the cycling on it, but not much else.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

I have subscribed to Eurosport Player for some time and find it excellent.

It has more than just Eurosport 1 & 2 available a lot of the time. eg. The Australian tennis had a lot of courts transmitting live.

I didn't need a UK IP address. I just subscribed normally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

maximus02 wrote: »
    I have subscribed to Eurosport Player for some time and find it excellent.

It has more than just Eurosport 1 & 2 available a lot of the time. eg. The Australian tennis had a lot of courts transmitting live.

I didn't need a UK IP address. I just subscribed normally.

UK IP address needed to get it at UK price £19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

For a couple of years I have been subscribing to Eurosport at a charge of £3.99 per month sterling.

When I saw this offer of £19.99 per year in December I unsubscribed from my monthly subscription and subscribed again using a new email address on a yearly basis.

It cost me £19.99 (€24.77 at the time). I did not need to make any IP address changes. Just subscribed normally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Insane value.

Thanks nava.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Brilliant deal, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Interesting101

Is there link for this?? Only seeing euro prices without offer on the player site??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Is there link for this?? Only seeing euro prices without offer on the player site??

You need to use a VPN to get a UK IP address, it should only needed for registration.

I use surfeasy in Chrome, you need to register, when you do you get free bandwidth, should be enough to complete the Eurosports registration.

They have a plugin, info here

2smiggy wrote: »
    eurosport is gone from Sky from tomorrow on. whether they can resolve their differences who knows. I do enjoy the cycling on it, but not much else.

Deal been struck, discovery and eurosport remain on sky

https://twitter.com/RobHarris/status/826515624121733125

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,011 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Signed up for the £19.99 no need for a UK IP Address paid through Paypal and cost €23.49.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Signed up for the £19.99 no need for a UK IP Address paid through Paypal and cost €23.49.

Watching now on my MINIX U1. Nice HD picture on my 55 inch hisence

givecredit wrote: »
    Watching now on my MINIX U1. Nice HD picture on my 55 inch hisence

Is that a eurosport app on the minix?

Is that a eurosport app on the minix?

Yes. Works perfectly.

givecredit wrote: »
    Yes. Works perfectly.

Brilliant thanks I was thinking I would have to mirror to my Apple tv alot handier with an app on my minx :)

Edit signed in great picture. Thanks again for that info :)

Brilliant thanks I was thinking I would have to mirror to my Apple tv alot handier with an app on my minx :)

Edit signed in great picture. Thanks again for that info :)
    You can use both if you wish. This deal is a multi screen deal. This means you can use two devices, but not at same time. To get it on 3rd TV you can cast from MINIX to Chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

It's only giving the option of a day pass. Did it end at 11pm?

Advertisement