Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alejandro Escovedo - Whelans - April 11th

Options
  • 31-01-2017 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

At the James McMurtry concert Whelans announced Alejandro Escovedo was coming to Whelans April 11th!  Seen him there a few years ago and thought he was fantastic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

unmissable. new album is top class

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Its really good isnt it? In fairness his last few albums have all been top class :)

tonight. cant wait

What did you think Ned? I loved it, had never seen Don Antonio before but they're really good!

brillant night. great setlist. poor old BP looks fairly shook. off to kilkenny tomorrow night for more of the same

• Advertisement

Yeah BP was a surprise but he did real well!! I am now thinking of going to Kilkenny now that you say it :)

Yeah BP was a surprise but he did real well!! I am now thinking of going to Kilkenny now that you say it :)

do. the set is a great venue

kilkenny was even better than dublin. topped off by deafening cover of like a hurricane. great night

I love his version of Like A Hurricane!  Raging I couldnt get down, heard Kilkenny was unreal

Advertisement