Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs. Chelsea

167891012»

Comments

• niallo27 wrote: »
    I can't understand why refs don't see after games how much of a cheat hazard is and cop on to it. They fall for it every week. 23% more free kicks gained than the next player. He ruins himself.

To be fair the ref couldn't have painted a full picture on the incident without seeing all the angles. In general play and from the position he was in the benefit of the decision was given to the attacker

• coming from you, I consider that a compliment. :D

you play fifa ffs, what are you 12? Bet you've even got a gaming chair and a special joystick :D

What's wrong with playing video games. A perfectly fine hobby for any age
    You continue to embarrass yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    To be fair the ref couldn't have painted a full picture on the incident without seeing all the angles. In general play and from the position he was in the benefit of the decision was given to the attacker
    I know but does any player infuriate you anymore. Great player but my God does he through himself to the ground so easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

niallo27 wrote: »
    I know but does any player infuriate you anymore. Great player but my God does he through himself to the ground so easy.

Can someone translate this for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

quarryman wrote: »

Replace through with throw, it's pretty easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Did you know Leeds won tonight by any chance?

Both teams probably happy with a point but maybe Chelsea slightly less so.

I knew the second Costa walked up he was going to miss. Pity really as they had contained Liverpool well and wouldn't have been unjustified in a smash and grab.

Tonight was the night for one team to take advantage of others around them faltering, but not to be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

coming from you, I consider that a compliment. :D

you play fifa ffs, what are you 12? Bet you've even got a gaming chair and a special joystick :D

That's silly billy talk

My apologies for the slip of the tongue my learned friend.

Replace through with throw, it's pretty easy

The first sentence though, was that a question? Was "anymore" supposed to be two words? I genuinely can't understand the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,024 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

The first sentence though, was that a question? Was "anymore" supposed to be two words? I genuinely can't understand the post.

Doubt the 'any' was meant to be there...i can't say I found it quite so cryptic to be honest..

"I know but does any player infuriate you more? Great player but my God does he throw himself to the ground so easy."

In fairness I have consumed large amounts of cheap carling. I presume your tit for tat effort at making fun of my English is in response to my post where you talked through your hole last week. I hope you had the same excuse as me as being quite intoxicated at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Does hazard, a great player, infuriate you when he throws himself on the ground?

There, it's translated for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I can't understand why refs don't see after games how much of a cheat hazard is and cop on to it. They fall for it every week. 23% more free kicks gained than the next player. He ruins himself.

cos utd players never ever dive or fall over

In fairness I have consumed large amounts of cheap carling. I presume your tit for tat effort at making fun of my English is in response to my post where you talked through your hole last week. I hope you had the same excuse as me as being quite intoxicated at the time.

Partial to the Dutch Gold myself.

Enjoy your night.

Not as much as yourself tonight, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You quoted a Liverpool fan ffs.

And I suppose had you known that you could have referred to their 3 dives the other day in one game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I just had quick scan of the last page of this thread to see the first post being from the Quarry fella (everything seems in order here so), Niallo and the Chelsea fan born in 1964.

I assume the thread went off ok. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

As well as could be expected in the circumstances

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

bottle thrown at Wijnaldum after he scores

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-georginio-wijnaldum-bottle-thrown-9732459

London piss presumably

Liverpools-Georginio-Wijnaldum-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal-as-a-bottle-is-thrown-onto-the-p.jpg

Paddy Power were offering odds of someone throwing a dildo onto the pitch during last nights game.

Dildo / beer bottle = tomayto / tomato for some Chelsea fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭crkball6

Klopps behavior to the 4th official was pretty disgusting.

Interesting to see if there's a ban / fine. Unlikely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement