Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone

Options
  • 31-01-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    Meeting with accountant next week to go through accounts but i have a quick question that id appreciate feedback on before then.

I have personal bill contract that I personally pay every month, not out of contract until this time next year. However, phone is very much on the blink and in need of replacement. All my business contacts have this mobile number so I dont want to go and buy a new contract phone (but I cant release my number, I also cant move it into the company name apparently).

Is there any scope for me to be able to buy a phone via my Ltd company? Its a lifeline for the company as im the only employee and all the Blueface calls etc are forwarded to my mobile if office isnt answered and most of my clients are US based so email is a huge element outside of office hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Jonny303

I would think anyone would have a very tough case arguing against you.

Advertisement