Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social life DCU Vs UCD Vs NUIG

Options
  • 31-01-2017 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Going to college in September and making my cao decision now , the course I want is in both ucd and Dcu and Nuig and DIT and I plan to work hard but I think the social part of college is really important so just wondering which college is better craic , heard that nuig is way better on the social aspect , and heard ucd and dcu nightlife isn't as good
    Can people please share their experiences , which college is best for nightlife and the craic , I'm from Galway myself and the nightlife here is great but I think I'd like to get out of Galway , in planning in doing business
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You'll be able to afford to go out a lot more if you stay in Galway. Rent in Dublin crucifies students.

Also this should be in 3rd level, not mobiles.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Unless this is about which mobile phone to buy, you're probably in the wrong section. :-D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

If there is an option to stay at home you would be crazy to upsticks to Dublin.

The social life should not be a factor in your college decision either. That should be bottom of the list for you (I would imagine it is much better in Galway anyway and cheaper)

Advertisement