Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO application.

Options
  • 31-01-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So on CAO site it's not free anymore to make any changes to your course list, but I didn't realise it closed at 17:15. Unfortunately I changed my application around 4 times after that time. Will I have to pay for all 4 times or just once? I'm honestly crushed that I didn't check it correctly.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

It doesn't close til tomorrow at 17:15 so you're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 shezzaholmes

It closes at 17:15 tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sammane1

Are you sure? It says 31st January (17:15)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 shezzaholmes

Go to the cao website and click important dates -> timetable of events

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sammane1

Sorry, i wrote it the wrong way. I didn't mean it closing completely. I meant the date when it's not free anymore to change courses on your application.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Application deadline is 17.15 on (today) 1st February.

There will be a period in February when you can change it for a fee.

It will then close until the Change of Mind period (5th May - 1st July) when it will be possible to amend your choices for free (so the February period is fairly irrelevant these days tbh)

Advertisement