Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a portfolio assessor see what other courses I have on my CAO?

Options
  • 31-01-2017 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have spent the year doing an art portfolio PLC so I have spent some time doing work which is aimed at the NCAD brief due to the coursework that was scheduled for us as part of the course, but animation in IADT is my first choice so I have spent most of my time aiming towards that, however I was going to also send my portfolio to NCAD (just out of curiosity but I'm not genuinely interested in studying there- I'm also lacking one mindmap and three section F worksheets due to focusing on animation work ) . Would the tutors in IADT be able to see that I had also applied to NCAD? I don't want to give them the impression that I'm not focused wholly on animation. Also, do the restricted CAO courses have to be filled in tonight or can I do that tomorrow? Thanks.

Advertisement