Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap everyday perfume?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Brand=Lidl
    Chanel Coco Mademoiselle=Suddenly Madame Glamour
    Chanel No. 5=Suddenly Woman I (I have a friend who bulk buys this)
    Boss Orange (my go to scent)=Suddenly Diamonds (someone borrowed my last bottle. I'll have to pick up another)

The bottles aren't up to much, but the scents are as close to exact as you are ever going to get from a dupe, and they're €4 each!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Brand=Lidl
    Boss Orange (my go to scent)=Suddenly Diamonds (someone borrowed my last bottle. I'll have to pick up another)

The bottles aren't up to much, but the scents are as close to exact as you are ever going to get from a dupe, and they're €4 each!

Where is your nearest Lidl if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

twirlagig wrote: »
    Where is your nearest Lidl if you don't mind me asking?

I have 4 nearby, but usually end up in Deansgrange, Co. Dublin.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

twirlagig wrote: »
    You must have a good Lidl nearby- anytime I've looked there's been nothing :(

I've two in Swords where I live, usually Christmas, Valentines and Easter are when they have them and I stock up on 3 of each perfume at a time.

I'd go through them at about one a month
    Brand=Lidl

Thanks for that I couldn't remember the names :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ah ye are so lucky :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

sadie1502 wrote: »
    Next perfume's are lovely too especially sparkle I always get asked what it is nice and fresh not too over powering and not too sweet.

I was lurking on this thread & just wanted to thank you for this post - I bought Sparkle after trying it in the shop, it's lovely! I think it will be my everyday scent for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

gutenberg wrote: »
    I was lurking on this thread & just wanted to thank you for this post - I bought Sparkle after trying it in the shop, it's lovely! I think it will be my everyday scent for a while :)

Lovely isn't it gutenberg very affordable and it lasts. One of my favourite's

Advertisement