Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E-Channelizer for Enigma2 .

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Genghis

Anyone have any ideas how to use ABM in conjunction with E-channelizer?

I imported my ABM bouquets into E-Channelizer, then edited in E-Channelizer and uploaded back to box. I deleted some ABM bouquets no longer needed after the edit.

When ABM runs it edits the bouquets, removing channels that began life in deleted ABM bouquets, and removing any bouquet that originated in E-Channelizer.

I have tried selecting 'Yes' to Keep All non ABM bouquets, and experiemented with 'Place Bouquets at' Top and Bottom (a UK forum suggested using 'Bottom' along with Yes to keep ABM solved the problem).

At this stage I've turned off ABM updates, would prefer though if I could leave this on.

I never remember having an issue with editing bouquest in dreamboxedit, but I can't remember if I had certain settings that prevented issues.

I have an Xtrend ET8500 running latest verison of OpenVix by the way.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SayyiD

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]E-Channelizer Revamped [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]New Release v18 Now Available[/font]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Sayyid

Have you thought about compiling this to work on the android platform rather than windows ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

I have a new setup at home. 2 lnbs going into their own tuners on my enigma2 box one is freesat the other is hotbird , a third feed coming in on the terestial tuner hooked up to a saorview aerial.

Using auto scanner on openatv 6.2, I see about 2007 channels picked up from hotbird, and a mixed bag of freesat and sky in the astra2, and I'm picking up the terestial channels on tuner c

When I try read settings file from settop box in echannelizer it doesn't see anything....

How can I edit all the channels I can see and create my own bouquets

Also anyone know the transponder settings for saorview for echan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

@Stux. So... I dont use EChannelizer, I use another free programme called dreamset (http://www.dreamset-editor.com/index.php)

What you do is pick the sats you want, it will download the data from Kingofsat for the various sats you have chosen.

You then just set up a favs list whilst in the editor and drop the stations you want into it.

Then flash accross lan to box. Then I manually scan the dvb-t channels and either add those via the remote or flash that list back to pc and add to fav list. Then save on pc and then flash back to box.

If you are using two feeds from Sat, I presume you are using a diseqc switch and you will have to tell the box that Port a is 28.2e and port b is 13e.

Most of these sat order programme would not have the terrestrial channels TP (or muxes as they are called on Dvb-t) built in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Stuxnet wrote: »
    When I try read settings file from settop box in echannelizer it doesn't see anything....

How can I edit all the channels I can see and create my own bouquets

Also anyone know the transponder settings for saorview for echan

I use e-channelizer and never had a problem.
    The only time that I haven't got data back from the box was when the IP address of the box was different to the address configured in e-channelizer.
    When you download from the box all the channels that you have scanned should be there, saorview included.
    You can then create your own bouquets and if you have some already created on the box it will also download them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 madrarua959

Hi all. STILL trying to perfect Formuler F1 sat box with OpenATV. Can someone tell me (in simplest way for NEWBIES) how I can:

(1) Re-order channels (for some reason RTE1 channel number has been changed and is now nowhere near the other Irish/Saorview channels.

(2) I have a HDD attached but only some recordings have been saved. On several occasions, the box seemed to be recording as set but nothing visible in the playlist afterwards. Only 2 recordings have been saved out of 10/12 attempts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭swoofer

There is a big long thread on the formuler fi and I seem to recall that a TIVIAR + and formuler f1 are pretty similar. There is a very comprehensive thread on the tiviar as well.

this formuler F1.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057810331&page=5

and this is the tiviar plus

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057827739

The problem with recordings could be the usb, use a powered HDD. Or use e-sata.

What you are trying to achieve has been done on the tiviar plus by the high horse brigade in that he has made a stock image and its all good to GO but you can tweak it afterwards.

Its possible his image will work in your box but ask first. I got the tiviar plus and its ace, got an internal HDD etc.

Its a learning curve but worth it.

Advertisement