Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly mortgage query

• 01-02-2017 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi there
    We recently got our mortgage account paper statement and an accompanying leaflet advising that custtomers who pay weekly or fortnightly will have an 'outstanding balance to pay at the end of the term ' unlike those who pay monthly.
    What does this mean exactly? Makes no sense to me. We pay weekly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon mrsmags16, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would like to assist you further with this query. Can I ask you to send us a Private Message with your name and we can look into this for you. 

To send a PM please make sure you have 'signatures' set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭mrsmags16

Hi there
    I will send a PM, but it was a generic BOI leaflet that might be relevant to others also paying weekly or fortnightly so it may be useful to also answer below.

Advertisement