Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TUAM gym for bulking

• 01-02-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a good gym in tuam for bulking up.
    Personal training with lads who know how to put on muscle.

Dont mind group training, but dont want to be put on threadmill for 20 mins.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭sean61

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking for a good gym in tuam for bulking up.
    Personal training with lads who know how to put on muscle.

Dont mind group training, but dont want to be put on threadmill for 20 mins.

Thanks

There isn't much choice of proper gym in tuam. I had a look myself a few weeks ago but ended up renewing my membership with a gym in galway city. A few lads from work tried them but didn't have anything good to say really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

sean61 wrote: »
    There isn't much choice of proper gym in tuam. I had a look myself a few weeks ago but ended up renewing my membership with a gym in galway city. A few lads from work tried them but didn't have anything good to say really.

Thanks lad, I feared that.
    No harm in asking though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

There are two great gyms in Tuam. Legacy and Velocity.

Bulking happens in the kitchen anyway. Turning that in to muscle is the hard part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Mars Bar wrote: »
    There are two great gyms in Tuam. Legacy and Velocity.

Bulking happens in the kitchen anyway. Turning that in to muscle is the hard part.

I have that going good for me, and have alot of work done.
    I just find I'm in a slump and want to change things up.
    Not a beginner, just looking for change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Well I'm in Velocity and I love it there. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8pm to 9.15pm they run an advanced strength class which might suit you. They usually run the same program (usually a split of some sort) for four to six weeks so you can see your progression. Wednesday at 10 a.m and 7 p.m is strength and Saturday mornings is also strength. The rest of the classes are either a mixture of strength and conditioning or just conditioning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement