Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city parking afternoon/evening

Options
  • 01-02-2017 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know there are lots of parking threads, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

I will be in Cork City centre for a 1 day conference next month. No parking provided. The conference takes place from 1pm to 8pm, near Patrick Street. After driving down from Limerick, what would be my best parking option? Someplace that wouldn't cost the earth for the day, and would be open until late evening?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Paul Street car park would be very close to Patrick Street its right in the centre of town. One of the cheaper options too. Its open until midnight.
    North Main Street/Kyrls Quay would be slightly further away but cheaper and not as busy. But unsure of closing time.

Both multi storey.
    The other options around the centre are very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ciaragrant92

There's a car park on Patrick's Quay which is 8 euro all day, not sure what time they close. You'd walk to Patrick's St quickly from there

Advertisement