Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No internet or phone line Sligo

Options
  • 01-02-2017 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Have had no internet or phone line for 2 days, checked on website, says no problem has been reported in sligo but we have rang several times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Have had no internet or phone line for 2 days, checked on website, says no problem has been reported in sligo but we have rang several times.
    Hi  Westernrock,

I'm sorry to hear you were experiencing issues. Are you still experiencing this?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Westernrock

I'm sorry to hear you were experiencing issues. Are you still experiencing this?

-Pamela [/quote]

Yes still no phone or broadband today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

-Pamela 

Yes still no phone or broadband today.[/QUOTE]

I would recommend contacting the technical team Westernrock & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. - Pamela

Advertisement