Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional CV Service

• 01-02-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

Can any recommend someone for the above? I'm sick of dealing with the INTREO crowd and their "associates". Multiple different people of various different areas and departments were individually supposed to help with CV preparation and the like, all of which came to nothing.

Mine's a bit old as it is and I'd rather someone take a look at it that has experience of this sorta thing rather than just copying a format from the net myself.

So now I'm looking for a professional service in or around the city. I figure I'll at least get something out of a professional service. Any and all recommendations welcomed, especially if anyone has any past experience with any professional services or knows of someone who has. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Maybe try this crowd? http://www.cvpro.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

have a look in your local community centre most provide help with cvs etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Alternative free method....Google job name you are looking for cv. You will find thousands of people, many who paid for help with their cvs posting theirs!
    Open it..copy...paste...change a few bits to suit your details.
    Make a cuppa...
    done

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭CHOPS01

jaxxx wrote: »
    Can any recommend someone for the above? I'm sick of dealing with the INTREO crowd and their "associates". Multiple different people of various different areas and departments were individually supposed to help with CV preparation and the like, all of which came to nothing.

Mine's a bit old as it is and I'd rather someone take a look at it that has experience of this sorta thing rather than just copying a format from the net myself.

So now I'm looking for a professional service in or around the city. I figure I'll at least get something out of a professional service. Any and all recommendations welcomed, especially if anyone has any past experience with any professional services or knows of someone who has. Thanks.

There is a woman out in Ballyclough that I used about 2 years ago. She is part of a
    group called Sli Nua I think.
    Found her very good. Had been in same job for 16 years so was time to get a proper cv done when I wanted to move on. Basically she sits down with you and almost does like an interview. Formulated a simple uncomplicated cv to get the strong points across.
    Sure you'll find her with a quick Google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nini88

Spam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭dingdangdoo22

Can anyone recommend someone in the city? Preferably someone i can meet up with?

Advertisement