Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learner insurance

• 01-02-2017 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I know there are other post like this but my qustion is specific to my situation. I have a learners permit(provisional license) since the last 3 years. But I have decided this year im going to learn how to drive.I basically bought a car to learn on over the weekend and need to get it insured. Some insurance companies wont insure the car as Im only a learner. Others are charging more than 5k which is just ridiculous as the car was only €600. Im a 20 year old female who has done 10 edt lessons. The car I have is a 2001 Nissan Micra gx 1.0 engine. Can someone please tell me some insurers who insure learner drivers and arent expensive.

Advertisement