Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Standing order to a bank outside Ireland ?

Options
  • 01-02-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I know it is not possible via Banking365 to setup a standing order to a SEPA account outside Ireland. Is it possible to have this setup manually , please ?

I had thought with SEPA all banking services should be available inter Europe.

Thanks
    Whimsey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

whimsey wrote: »
    I know it is not possible via Banking365 to setup a standing order to a SEPA account outside Ireland. Is it possible to have this setup manually , please ?

Thanks
    Whimsey
    Hi whimsey

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Sorry, this is not a service we provide on BOI365 or manually through a Branch. It maybe best to set payment up as a payee online and transfer manually at your preferred frequency. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭whimsey

whimsey wrote: »

Thanks
    Whimsey
    Hi whimsey

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Sorry, this is not a service we provide on BOI365 or manually through a Branch. It maybe best to set payment up as a payee online and transfer manually at your preferred frequency. 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Alison thank you for clarifying.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Tow

Or set it up with AIB...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement