If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMBRIDGE AUDIO MINX GO Refurbished

Options
  • 01-02-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Is this still available for customers in Ireland and if so what is the price in EUros inc delivery?
    Also I see on the Irish website that you are offering a free VIP membership that gives benefits like extended guarantee but the link is dead, there is nothing to click on?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

banjobongo wrote: »
    Is this still available for customers in Ireland and if so what is the price in EUros inc delivery?
    Also I see on the Irish website that you are offering a free VIP membership that gives benefits like extended guarantee but the link is dead, there is nothing to click on?
    Hi banjobongo,

I have had a look and I still have one of the Refurbished Minx Gos in stock and can do it for 69.99 Euro including shipping.

Also if you try to register for VIP on the .com website you shouldn't have an issue. I'll pass this issue on to our IT department.

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Hi banjobongo,

I have had a look and I still have one of the Refurbished Minx Gos in stock and can do it for 69.99 Euro including shipping.

Also if you try to register for VIP on the .com website you shouldn't have an issue. I'll pass this issue on to our IT department.

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David
    ok thanks, how many watts does it have, the website doesnt say?

Hi banjobongo,

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David
    about the link for the VIP on the website, I just tried it again and its not active, no matter where I click on the banner there is nothing?

Hi banjobongo,

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David
    about the link for the VIP on the website, I just tried it again and its not active, no matter where I click on the banner there is nothing?
    http://www.richersounds.com/vip

Try this link and see if it works for you

They never tell you the wattage on Bluetooth speakers for some reason. It would be good for a small room but in terms of loudness I would probably recommend the Audio Pro T3 as it is the largest sounding battery operated bluetooth speaker I've heard.

Let me know what you think

David

Hi banjobongo,

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David

They never tell you the wattage on Bluetooth speakers for some reason. It would be good for a small room but in terms of loudness I would probably recommend the Audio Pro T3 as it is the largest sounding battery operated bluetooth speaker I've heard.

David
    ok thanks and how much is the Audio Pro T3 

• Advertisement

Hi banjobongo,

Keep me posted.

Kind regards

David

David
    ok thanks and how much is the Audio Pro T3 
    The Audio Pro is coming in at 219.99 Euro.

Many thanks

David

ok thanks. I would like to go ahead and order the Refurbished Minx Gos in stock and can do it for 69.99 Euros. HOw should I do it?

ok thanks. I would like to go ahead and order the Refurbished Minx Gos in stock and can do it for 69.99 Euros. HOw should I do it?
    If you drop a PM to Kenny with your contact number I can call you to process the order.

Many thanks

David

hi
    I recently purchased an extended guarantee for this product but I have not received any documentation for it, I paid an extra 10 euros for a 6 year guarantee for it. Can you confirm I have this guarantee?

hi
    I recently purchased an extended guarantee for this product but I have not received any documentation for it, I paid an extra 10 euros for a 6 year guarantee for it. Can you confirm I have this guarantee?
    Hey Banjobongo.

You did indeed pay for the 6 year guarantee on the product on the 3rd of Feb 2017.

I have email you over another copy of order receipt which has the 6 year warranty listed on it. It is also store on our system under your name and address along with our other purchases.

We keep records of every purchase made from day one of our store opening.

• Advertisement

hi
    Hey Banjobongo.

You did indeed pay for the 6 year guarantee on the product on the 3rd of Feb 2017.

I have email you over another copy of order receipt which has the 6 year warranty listed on it. It is also store on our system under your name and address along with our other purchases.

ok thats perfect thanks

hi
    Hey Banjobongo.

ok thats perfect thanks
    I sent this over yesterday so you should have received it by now :)

hi
    Hey Banjobongo.

ok thats perfect thanks
    yup I received it OK (after I emailed you) so all good....

hi
    Hey Banjobongo.

ok thats perfect thanks
    yup I received it OK (after I emailed you) so all good....
    As long as you now have a copy.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.