Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I've learned to cope by becoming a Spencer Snapchat Fanatic. He's hilarious. One night after one glass of wine too many I'm definitely going to snap him saying #SILSIL.

Probably tomorrow after the final tbh....

No time like the present. Dont put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Live in the moment. All the clichés are telling you to do it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Just back from Belfast..voted a few times for Jedward. Will be there tomorrow too... and will do the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I've learned to cope by becoming a Spencer Snapchat Fanatic. He's hilarious. One night after one glass of wine too many I'm definitely going to snap him saying #SILSIL.

James J is hanging off Speidi loads I see

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Just back from Belfast..voted a few times for Jedward. Will be there tomorrow too... and will do the same!

I think we should all drive up there tomorrow. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

pilly wrote:
    I think we should all drive up there tomorrow.

Road trip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

pilly wrote: »

Roadtrip!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Road trip!

Snap! Ha ha,great minds!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/292569-big-brother-2017-just-confirmed-brand-new-twist-this-summers-series.html

Just to get us in form for the summer , it's BB with a twist , still time to send in an Audition tape....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Road trip!
    MelanieC wrote: »
    Roadtrip!! ;-)

I've got something on tomorrow afternoon :( any chance you could do a few votes for Nicola for me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ah have you not got over the fact that Speidi are gone yet? :p

You going to see Trainspotting? It's excellent.
    Nope not quite over the fact that Speidi are gone haha :D but as IBC says I've become a Spencer Snapchat Fanatic haha
    No I'm going to see Hacksaw Ridge

Yup this is me - he is hilarious on Snapchat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

I would love for jedward to win, they have been entertaining, Kim has too but in a nasty sort of way. I will be raging if Nicola wins and pissed off if James c won. He just doesn't deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

anna080 wrote: »
    Calum was scheduled to be interviewed on "Lorraine" this morning and never turned up either.

It's not like him though to miss show appearances, after all this is how he makes his money, I saw finish in a lower place than he did the first time is affecting him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

I think Jedward will probably win but what do they bring to the show in terms of entertainment?It's like they are stuck in a permanent teenage phase,25?FFS!

Kim is some woman for her age,she is playing the game,smart and funny.Security being called in because of her,classic!

Nicola is a vile individual,has issues and needs professional help.

Coleen is dull,bitter and two faced.

Bianca is full of ****.

James is the only sane individual in the house.WTF is he doing in there ?,this guy is a decent character actor ,he must have got a great fee for this.He genuinely does not give a **** and treats CBB for what it is.I would love him to win.

Hud1990 wrote: »

James is the only sane individual in the house.....He genuinely does not give a **** and treats CBB for what it is

What, a retirement home?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Give Kim a few.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Kalyke

I think Jedward will probably win but what do they bring to the show in terms of entertainment?It's like they are stuck in a permanent teenage phase,25?FFS!

Kim is some woman for her age,she is playing the game,smart and funny.Security being called in because of her,classic!

Nicola is a vile individual,has issues and needs professional help.

Coleen is dull,bitter and two faced.

Bianca is full of ****.

James is the only sane individual in the house.WTF is he doing in there ?,this guy is a decent character actor ,he must have got a great fee for this.He genuinely does not give a **** and treats CBB for what it is.I would love him to win.
    ?? THE most entertaining and eye, mind and smile opening housemates in years...NAY ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Nicola has been playing a different game this week .....Pls god the British public don't forget what she was really like before the opinions of the outside world started infiltrating the house!

She is the definition of a gang handed chicken livered chinless wonder!!

Jedward to win....For all that is good I the world!!

Say no* to Gangs!!!

*Unless your gang contains Kim and jedward

Without Jedward and Kim this series would be sh*te

#KJIL #KJIL

Hud1990 wrote:

They've brought me laughter I know that much, don't care what age they are. John panicking rubbing the shaving foam off the mirror going "oh no Blair witch is coming" had tears running down my face.

Hud1990 wrote:

I wanted James to win at the beginning as well until he started refusing to do tasks. You want the fee then you take part. He knew that going in.

• Advertisement

James is only in the house for the dough.His attitude is to surf though the experience with as little unpleasantness and humiliation as possible.It's a bore to James that he is still in the house.

Collect a big pay cheque and adios tos sers!

I don't know if attachments work when posting from mobile

Hud1990 wrote:
    Collect a big pay cheque and adios tos sers!

So why should he win then?

Learning how to use this newfangled technology, hope this works, lol every day a learning day!

408168.png

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

On my way to work this morning I came accross planet jedward stickers on the traffic light poles. They weren't there a few days ago
    Put a smile on my face.

No stopping me now guys :p

I wanted James to win at the beginning as well until he started refusing to do tasks. You want the fee then you take part. He knew that going in.

I liked him at the start but once Brandon left and he joined NicolE mean gang clique and refused tasks went right off him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I hate them all at the start, then warm to some, then hate them all by the end. Roll on Friday :)

James C is noble,he refuses to demean himself,treats CBB as a payday and is amused at the pathetic behaviour of his fellow house mates.

The irony of it is why he deserves to win.

• Advertisement

James C is noble,he refuses to demean himself,treats CBB as a payday and is amused at the pathetic behaviour of his fellow house mates.

The irony of it is why he deserves to win.

If he was noble, why join the clique bashing Jedward and Kim, if he finds the hms behaviour pathetic he should say it to all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement