Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    Good question, yes it usually is. Family and friends. The one night I may watch it this year, well I watched a bit of bots but turned it of because of the audience rants

The audience have been more irritating than anything in living memory. Time for a shakeup and get rid of some of the more familiar faces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So the only other male role he wouldn't give it toOne of the Jedward because it's a good role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    I want Jedward to win obviously. If they don't then Kim will do for a consolation prize and I'll also win 200 quid on betfair. I get nothing for Jedward but my devotion is so that they are still my number one choice.:D

And yer babies ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Bianca managed to cry more tears for that invite than for Jamie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What kind of **** episode was that ??

FFS , a bedtime story ? Such a stupid show to have on for to try keep us interested (ok, we'd watch anyway) but that was as lame as **** :(

Rant over :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There really should have had a shock eviction tonight like Coleen leaving, I think she thinks herself or NicolE are winning and should win

neonsofa wrote: »
    I love how kim goes all granny with jedward :)

Gangster Granny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What kind of **** episode was that ??

FFS , a bedtime story ? Such a stupid show to have on for to try keep us interested (ok, we'd watch anyway) but that was as lame as **** :(

Rant over :D

They were probably hoping for a last argument before bed from Kim & A.N.Other. i'm actually a little relieved tbh. It's nice to end on something other than arguments or bitching

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

skipper_G wrote: »
    deco nate wrote: »
    Good question, yes it usually is. Family and friends. The one night I may watch it this year, well I watched a bit of bots but turned it of because of the audience rants

The audience have been more irritating than anything in living memory. Time for a shakeup and get rid of some of the more familiar faces.
    But not barbara. ( callums bird)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    I want Jedward to win obviously. If they don't then Kim will do for a consolation prize and I'll also win 200 quid on betfair. I get nothing for Jedward but my devotion is so that they are still my number one choice.:D

I'll win 200 quid if Jedward win! But I love them anyway,its not about the money......

Edit - It is a bit about the money!!! But I genuinely do love them too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

They were probably hoping for a last argument before bed from Kim & A.N.Other. i'm actually a little relieved tbh. It's nice to end on something other than arguments or bitching

I agree, but not a feckin bedtime story, that was just stewpi'!

Is BOTS from inside the house tonight?

The two from Brookside are on with Rylan as well as Ricky Fatboy and Stacey Solomon so maybe not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Did James allocate the roles for the play? I missed the start of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I agree , am fed up of the constant arguements to be honest , but I just wish they had done something different with them . Don't know what exactly but that bed time story was brutal in fairness :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kim and jedward are the ultimate dream team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Albert Einstein would fail to workout how Nicola made the final. Jedward will win imo. Kim will finish ahead of Nicola.

Did James allocate the roles for the play? I missed the start of that.

Yes I think BB said James chose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It looks like he did the way they were divided into good guys and bad guys!!!

Nicola has some foul mouth on her. Sounds so common

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Albert Einstein would fail to workout how Nicola made the final. Jedward will win imo. Kim will finish ahead of Nicola.

I made sure Nicola wouldn't win today by sticking 10 quid on her at 25/1. Its the kiss of death for any housemate.

You're all welcome :D

Bianca very aware of the camera there stopping Nicola from continuing her rant about Kim...

Is Bonka sober :eek:
    Is she ever ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

It's official,I have just put a niffty 50 on Cosmo to win.

My wife and kids want Jedward to win ,a few cold ones out of the fridge friday night is in order and

I just might have a smug face when the votes are counted.

If James is up against Jedward in the last two,he will win.The anti Jedward vote will push Cosmo over the line.

You heard it here first folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Wow what a bast*rd. I dislike him almost as much as I do Nicola, I'll be gutted if he wins, telly might just go out the window...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Hud1990 wrote: »

My wife and kids want Jedward to win ,a few cold ones out of the fridge friday night is in order and

If James is up against Jedward in the last two,he will win.The anti Jedward vote will push Cosmo over the line.

Ya just wasted 50 notes, just saying :)

You should have a cosmo as in cosmopolitan for your Lord Commander when he is evicted :P

Fair play to Jedward they always get involved in the tasks and give everything each time. Always a quality of a great HM

I think the same can be said for Kim ;)

Fair play to Jedward they always get involved in the tasks and give everything each time. Always a quality of a great HM

I think the same can be said for Kim ;)
    GO KIM TO WIN.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

Do the Brits take to Jeward?

As far as I know,there is no vote from Ireland.

Lets face it,there is no substance to them.

I am willing to bet on it and it's abit craic with the wife and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Please sweet baby Jesus let it be a Kim/Jedward final 2. Nasty Mc Clean's husband (an ADULTEROUS PIG as Kim would say) has just referred to Kim and Jedward as c*nts. Class attracts class I guess.

anna080 wrote: »
    Kim and jedward are the ultimate dream team

Imagine if those two go their own reality show :P Keeping it real, clean and gangster with Kim and Jedward

I'd say Speidi, Jordans and Bests are all looking for their own reality shows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Do the Brits take to Jeward?

As far as I know,there is no vote from Ireland.

Lets face it,there is no substance to them.

I am willing to bet on it and it's abit craic with the wife and kids.

Douze points in the Eurovision would say they do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement