Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That religious woman has been blinded by Satan...

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I feel sick but not because of the dog or catfood eating but because of the nasty behaviour and bitchiness mentality grown adults that have children of their own behaving like that, The bit with Kim and Jedward in the bedroom was heart-warming hope they stay in touch when BB is over The rest of the House-mates i can't stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The story of Ray J's time in the house.

He came, he slept, he left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jedward couldn't have said it better about James C "he comes in here and gives an Oscar nominated opinion on everybody in here then goes in to the house and doesn't say a peep" it's basically what we've all been saying
    Then the "a bird would tweet more" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

How did Nicola's husband know she was with a physiatrist (spelling?!) that particular day he tweeted it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    Dr. Dance? No idea where he's been. I haven't seen him. Nope. Definitely not. I didn't kill him with fire that's for sure.

*whistles nonchalantly*

The Man Protests Too Much me thinks :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RobertKK wrote: »
    8 years ago.

Joe McElderry won.

Just like Ray J, don't remember Joe either :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

kopite386 wrote: »
    Jedward couldn't have said it better about James C "he comes in here and gives an Oscar nominated opinion on everybody in here then goes in to the house and doesn't say a peep" it's basically what we've all been saying
    Then the "a bird would tweet more" :D

That was a brilliant comment. I couldn't stop laughing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Guys imagine if Nicola won. It's enough to send me into a depression thinking about it. She would be so smug I actually don't think I'd get over it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I didn't like James C story painting Kim & Jedward in such a bad light "devensive sly gags" "old hag" then the others in such a good light

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

amor3 wrote: »
    How did Nicola's husband know she was with a physiatrist (spelling?!) that particular day he tweeted it?

Oh ya. Good question. I guarantee you they let her speak to him. Funny how she hasn't mentioned her husband or her marriage since that night

anna080 wrote: »
    Guys imagine if Nicola won. It's enough to send me into a depression thinking about it. She would be so smug I actually don't think I'd get over it!

It would be worse than when Bear won :(

I fooking hate Coleen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭tinpib

People saying they are getting bored with the arguments I still love it when Kim goes off on one.

"Don't you start!!!"

Great craic.

I put a tenner on Bianca to win there, doubt she will but the price was ridiculous, will get back 383 snots.

She seems nice enough and normal, a lot more likeable with plonker Jamie gone.

She also finished high up on one of the save votes a while back.

Coleen your VT from before you went in is filled with tosh. That's a posh word for crap.

Tell people things to their faces ha! I laugh in the face of your lies.

amor3 wrote: »

Was that part of the Celebs go to Therapy show, that Calum and Coleen are on too?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It would be worse than when Bear won :(

I fooking hate Coleen

Some of us were happy when Bear won :D
    donkeykong represent #Team bear

I am disliking Coleen more with each passing day. Her VT was total crap

Conspiracy theory time again ........

Will Mrs.Woman be here tomorrow night or outside the studio awaiting her boys.......Hmmmm

Bear wants Kim or Jedward to win

Bear wants Kim or Jedward to win

I agree with the champ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Was that part of the Celebs go to Therapy show, that Calum and Coleen are on too?

Not too sure liz, I asked here the other day about that show and apparently it was pre recorded before they went in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The story of Ray J's time in the house.

He came, he slept, he left.

He smuggled drugs into the house up his arse into the house .. ... That is why he was kicked out. He was filmed about smuggling a phone in..... He went another route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

anna080 wrote: »

If she does, I'm going into politics, with the key campaign slogan promise that I will build a wall around the "great" British public. They can't be trusted if she wins.

Pants episode. The quiz was fun. KEDWARD bossed it. The clique just sunk deeper.

The story thing was bizarre and dire. A last ditch attempt by BB to get their money's worth for James C(rap)??

KEDWARD please lord as top 2!

deco nate wrote: »
    He smuggled drugs into the house up his arse into the house .. ... That is why he was kicked out. He was filmed about smuggling a phone in..... He went another route.

I guess he forgot he put them there and they were like sleeping pills or relaxers or something. And then that explains why he was ye know relaxed and asleepall the time. Sounds plausible to me

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

My top 6 order would be:

1. Jedward, the most entertaining.
    2. Kim, endearing as she says it as she sees it, and can be very funny.
    3. Nicola, for all her faults (something we all have), she is the most interesting of the rest, most of the time I dislike her, but then now and again I see a side I like. Like Kim she is a strong woman.
    4. Bianca, the showmance was vomit inducing, but much better with no JOH in the house.
    5/6 James C and Coleen, both deserve to be first out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Conspiracy theory time again ........

Will Mrs.Woman be here tomorrow night or outside the studio awaiting her boys.......Hmmmm

Did I do alright on BBOTS?

Robert KK good prediction. I reckon that should be the order. It may not correlate with reality though

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Did I do alright on BBOTS?

You did yourself , and your boys proud !!

You're getting comfortable talking to Rylan now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Jedwards Mam sounds cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I guess he forgot he put them there and they were like sleeping pills or relaxers or something. And then that explains why he was ye know relaxed and asleepall the time. Sounds plausible to me

He thought he could get away with bs, kicked out and we didn't see why?! a lot of bs, and yes. .... I'm leaving it at that.

• Advertisement

The scouse bloke on the panel has summarised the HM's really well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement