Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really want Coleen or NicolE out first

If Jedward and Kim finish top 2, winners, I think we will break boards or even the internet, forget Kimye and Beyonce it all about #KimJedward

#KJIL #KJIL

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

I'm off to Manchester today. Going to see Strictly Live. The moment I get there going to start voting for Jedward. Love those boys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Omackeral wrote:
    #KILKIL #GOKIMTOWIN #Don'tYouStartWithMeLovey #Im74YearsOld #Adulterer #Ganghanded #ChinlessWonder #Hashtag

#mentalmidget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

anna080 wrote: »
    Oh ya. Good question. I guarantee you they let her speak to him. Funny how she hasn't mentioned her husband or her marriage since that night
    Why wasn't BEAR THE WINNER on it. Not the quiet contestant who came 2nd. ?

Because they like to gloss over the fact that he won. Everytime his name comes up its 'don't mention bear'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I'd say...
    6th. Bonka
    5th. Colleen
    4th. Nicola
    3rd. James C
    2nd. Kim
    1st. Jedward

Same except Nicola 3rd and James C 4th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Has Colleen put on even more weight in the house?
    Has James C cleaned the gick from his pants yet or does he always walk like that?
    I think Bonka needs another shilling put in her meter.
    Will Nicola shout "yes" "yes" in relief when she is voted out. Even though it is the last night and she is going anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Gooooooooo KEDWARD!

Love to all team KEDWARD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Had to laugh at this comment under the Kim vid;
    I have so much time and love for Kim she is fabulous and omg the way Jamie jumps up with that ****in horrible body he looks like a embryo the little ming !

Embryo! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Didn't get to watch it live last night as I was out for drinks :( I really missed the thread! How sad am I?!

It was a great edit for Kimward last night. I think the producers are pushing for them as top 2. Fingers crossed! I won't mind who wins out of them two as they've been brilliant.

See I told you all Kim was great from the start and I never said she was my most hated housemate ever :pac::pac::pac:

RobertKK wrote: »
    My top 6 order would be:

1. Jedward, the most entertaining.
    2. Kim, endearing as she says it as she sees it, and can be very funny.
    3. Nicola, for all her faults (something we all have), she is the most interesting of the rest, most of the time I dislike her, but then now and again I see a side I like. Like Kim she is a strong woman.
    4. Bianca, the showmance was vomit inducing, but much better with no JOH in the house.
    5/6 James C and Coleen, both deserve to be first out tomorrow.

This is pretty much the order my bf and I said we'd like last night. Nicola deserves third place purely for entertainment value.

I'm just dreading what type of rent-a-mob they'll have, considering the last few have cheered for the clique and boo'd for Kimward :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Really don't want Nicola in the top 3 at all. Can you imagine her smug face. I wouldn't want her thinking she was that liked.

6th: Coleen
    5th: James
    4th: Nicola
    3rd: Bianca
    2nd: Kim
    1st: Jedward

This is how I'd like it to go, from the best of a bad bunch, but don't think the real votes will go that way. As long as it's Kedward for the final 2, all's good!

James C bizarrely still seems to have a lot of support. I could see him coming third.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

James C drifting big time.... Jedward red hot favourites.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Kalyke wrote:
    James C drifting big time.... Jedward red hot favourites.

Coleen and Kim on the same odds? That couldn't be right?

Ah if James is second I'll go mad :(

I've said it before but I do fear Kim will be a surprise 3rd/4th place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Has everyone got their refreshments in for tonight? .. Don't forget your Jedward T shirt. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

How I would like it to go
    6th - 3rd: Don't care
    2nd: Kim
    1st: Jedward 

How I think it will go
    6th: Coleen 
    5th: Kim
    4th: Bianca
    3rd: Nicola
    2nd: Jedward
    1st: James

The reason I think James may win is because generally people identify with people they feel an infinity with, someone who they think has the same qualities they do. And people like to think of themselves as nice people, so they vote for the (perceived) nice person. When you look at the last few winners of CBB and BB it's generally the "nice" person who wins. The person who had a couple of moments in the house but didn't raise their head too far above the parapet. We've had James Hill, Scotty T in CBB and Chloe and Jason is BB. The exception to that the vile imbecile to won CBB during the summer. (I refuse to mention his name:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ah if James is second I'll go mad :(

I've said it before but I do fear Kim will be a surprise 3rd/4th place.

There are sections of the public who will always want 'a nice normal HM' to win and someone like Kim would be low down their list of winners. They are more likely to vote for Coleen or James C. What you say could be a realistic possibility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

How I imagine the top 6 will go :pac:

6 - Nicola
    5 - James C
    4 - Kim
    3 - Bianca
    2 - Jedward
    1 - Coleen

but I think I'm crazy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Has everyone got their refreshments in for tonight? .. Don't forget your Jedward T shirt. :)

Prosecco my dear. Abandoning the healthy diet for tonight luvvie :pac:

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    There are sections of the public who will always want 'a nice normal HM' to win and someone like Kim would be low down their list of winners. They are more likely to vote for Coleen or James C. What you say could be a realistic possibility

Yeah, I agree. I think she's too divisive to finish in the top two. Really hope I'm wrong though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm going out to the shops in a short while, it's going to be a long day waiting to see who wins. I don't have faith in the British public going on previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Annani

skipper_G wrote: »

The way James could win could be that people who want Jedward to win also like Kim and vice versa so that some people are going to vote for Jedward and some for Kim so the votes will be split.

Then people who don't like Kedward will just vote for James.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Waiting for the bus into college and Jedward stickers on the pole that weren't here 2 days ago - there is another sticker above it I just didn't want to look like a creep taking photos haha :D;) - if only Ireland could vote and get the win for them

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Annani

kopite386 wrote: »
    Waiting for the bus into college and Jedward stickers on the pole that wasn't here 2 days ago - there is another sticker above it I just didn't want to look like a creep taking photos haha :D;) - if only Ireland could vote and get the win for them

I'd be broke if we could vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Has everyone got their refreshments in for tonight? ..  Don't forget your Jedward T shirt.  :)

I'm so excited!!!!! Will one bottle of wine be enough do you think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Mrs Woman wrote: »

Plenty for the hour before BB starts...

3 more should see you through :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mrs Woman wrote: »

Make it 2 just to be safe! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

anna080 wrote: »
    It just dawned on me who Coleen reminds me of, it has prob been said already but Shirley Valentine.

Except Shirley stands up to the bully ('er 'usbund), not sides with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Mr W on strict warning not to rustle papers and plastic bags or boil kettles or give his opinions on anything.  He's getting very narky with the CBB take over and I have asked him to please control himself for one more night.  He's so selfish!!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement