Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    No prosecco for me, had a hell of a day so I'm on the hard stuff tonight. Appletinis :D

It is a celebration- go hard or go home, that applies to cidona drinkers and digestive eaters too! We're gonna do this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I'm so excited/nervous for tonight (yes I'm that big an eejit that I get nervous about reality TV show winners :o )

If Kedward get top 2 I'm going to shake up my cidona and spray it like it's champagne!

I'm so excited/nervous for tonight (yes I'm that big an eejit that I get nervous about reality TV show winners :o )

If Kedward get top 2 I'm going to shake up my cidona and spray it like it's champagne!

I like, no, love your style!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I have to go out tonight :( absolutely gutted!

But I trust you'll all keep me informed!

#gewonjedward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If Kim and jedward are the top two then I'll be celebrating there and then because I'll be delighted if either of them win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I have a new housemate, she just moved in about a week ago and she's lovely and full of the chats and so am I but... she keeps chatting to me when CBB is on.. and then I have to watch the episode again later on in peace... :( she's not even a fan which makes it worse because she keeps asking questions like "Why is she so angry?" "Jedward are really weird aren't they?"

Normally I can just about handle it but tonight's the final, what am I gonna do?! I won't be able to handle the chatter! Maybe I'll just pull a Kim on her and tell her to shut her bloody face.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

allym wrote: »
    I have to go out tonight :( absolutely gutted!

But I trust you'll all keep me informed!

#gewonjedward

We could help you fake some kind of infectious disease! :)
    How about Dengue fever ?

I have a new housemate, she just moved in about a week ago and she's lovely and full of the chats and so am I but... she keeps chatting to me when CBB is on.. and then I have to watch the episode again later on in peace... :( she's not even a fan which makes it worse because she keeps asking questions like "Why is she so angry?" "Jedward are really weird aren't they?"

Normally I can just about handle it but tonight's the final, what am I gonna do?! I won't be able to handle the chatter! Maybe I'll just pull a Kim on her and tell her to shut her bloody face.

I've found a throat punch to be fairly effective in shutting people up although it may be a tad extreme. If you go for the Kim approach make sure to get the balance right between crazy and justified. Practice a few times in the bathroom mirror. Also throw in a few luvvies and you'll be grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

We could help you fake some kind of infectious disease! :)
    How about Dengue fever ?

I was in Thailand recently......

Oh look at that *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I've found a throat punch to be fairly effective in shutting people up although it may be a tad extreme. If you go for the Kim approach make sure to get the balance right between crazy and justified. Practice a few times in the bathroom mirror. Also throw in a few luvvies and you'll be grand!

"Oh is this the big brother final?"
    "Don't start with me lovie"
    "What..?"
    "Whaaatttt? You nasty little bitch"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

2701013.main_image.jpg?strip=all

Bring it on Jedward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm going to dance around the sitting room. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If she is not home yet, change the locks

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Do your hair up like Kim's and when your housemate speaks, say (in your best Kim voice) 'HOW DARE YOU!' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm going to dance around the sitting room. :D

Ah here , I'll dance around the kitchen with coffee and digestives in hand , and probably choke on them celebrating :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

No booze in our house tonight as we'd a few too many last night, and I'm going for a bottomless prosecco brunch tomorrow :o so will give my poor liver the night off!

Have treats and soft drinks at the ready though, just have to make sure my phone is charged and I'm good to go :D

I think in all the celeb big brothers this is the first time I've ever been really invested in who wins

Il honestly be so disappointed if jedward don't win

"Oh is this the big brother final?"
    "Don't start with me lovie"
    "What..?"
    "Whaaatttt? You nasty little bitch"

Oh please do this! Wear marigolds and your hair in a bun like hers too for effect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Hud1990 wrote: »
    Received a text from Mrs Hud.
    on the way home,get a bottle of Shiraz,soft drinks and McCoy's crisps for the kids.

and oh yeah,she is not cooking,we are having a take away tonight,

The last and killer line,"Dont be late."

Honestly!Planet Jedward has become the bane of my life.

I just texted the OH myself and put in my order for the takeaway. He is not happy! How can some people not understand the vital importance of tonight in TV history? I just don't get it!
    GO JEDWARD!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

MelanieC wrote: »
    I just texted the OH myself and put in my order for the takeaway. He is not happy! How can some people not understand the vital importance of tonight in TV history? I just don't get it!
    GO JEDWARD!!

My BF is as big a fan as I am. We're lucky we have each other :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

This series final few days has seen a lot of drama where its usually all lovey dovey.

Putting Kim in there was a genius move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

My BF is as big a fan as I am. We're lucky we have each other :/

So lucky! OH could not hate BB more. Actually its a toss-up between which he loathes more - Big Brother or Jedward. I'm genuinely rethinking my commitment to the marriage....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I've been as sick as a plane to Lourdes the last few days so haven't been posting but have been watching as following here.
    Fair play to Kim and Jedward taking part in that dirge of a play thing last night. Both took it on the chin, despite it being a set up against them

6th Colleen
    5th James
    4th Nicola
    3rd Bianca
    2nd Kim
    1st Jedward

I've been as sick as a plane to Lourdes the last few days so haven't been posting but have been watching as following here.
    Fair play to Kim and Jedward taking part in that dirge of a play thing last night. Both took it on the chin, despite it being a set up against them

6th Colleen
    5th James
    4th Nicola
    3rd Bianca
    2nd Kim
    1st Jedward

Feel better soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Hans_Memling

Big Brother isn't actually enjoyable to watch anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Feel better soon

Thanks skip :)
    Was looking forward to a takeaway and drinks for tonights show :(

I'd say I'll rally watching all of their eyeballs bulge outta their sockets and the veins practically pop on their foreheads as they get expelled one by one leaving Kim and Jed the last two standing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

"you left the immersion on all night"

"dont come at me, don't fuucking come at me!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Ordering pizza! And catching up on two episodes of First Dates (which I missed to watch cbb!) to warm up for the main event!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My bf is home after working in the U.K. all week. He assured me he voted for Kim and Jed whilst over there! :pac: He also said he gets the feeling Kim will be out first and Nicola will win it!! Say it ain't so!
    How dare he even say that I think I'll send him back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

6th Place: Kim

5th Place: Colleen

4th Place: James

3rd Place: Bianca

2nd Place: Jedward

Winner: Nicola

This is the way I'd like to see it go ............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement