Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

This has to be one of the more enjoyable BB's in the last few years imho.
    I didn't get to see much of the last summer one(one of the first I've missed in years but got the jist of it)
    Even last years CBB wasn't as good as this one. Apart from "Davids dead" of course :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

This has to be one of the more enjoyable BB's in the last few years imho.
    I didn't get to see much of the last summer one(one of the first I've missed in years but got the jist of it)
    Even last years CBB wasn't as good as this one. Apart from "Davids dead" of course :D

Absolutely. I can't remember a series I enjoyed as much or got as invested in as this one. Largely due to our boys taking part of course.

The way I'd like it to go -
    6th - James
    5th - Coleen
    4th - Bianca
    3rd - Nicola
    2nd - Kim
    Winner - JEDWARD!

The way I think (fear) it will go -
    6th - Bianca
    5th - Coleen
    4th - Nicola
    3rd - James
    2nd - Jedward
    Winner - Kim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It really is the first final in ages I am stoked for. There's actually a chance good will triumph over evil!!!

I swear if KEDWARD doesn't win I'm officially done with BB (he says for the 49th time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

All set in Cass Meauldsegosha, V&T and nibbles ready.

The OH told me earlier he was at a Jedward concert about 7 years ago. He brought his daughter. He said they were great, never stopped bouncing around all night and great interactions with the fans. He hopes they win tonight.

I genuinely love the song Lipstick, there, I said it, I feel better now!!

• Advertisement

Actually, thats a good point! I think it is a bit of "Good V's Evil" this year.

All set in Cass Meauldsegosha, V&T and nibbles ready.

The OH told me earlier he was at a Jedward concert about 7 years ago. He brought his daughter. He said they were great, never stopped bouncing around all night and great interactions with the fans. He hopes they win tonight.

He's a keeper :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

All you need to do now is change your name to johnedward17 :pac:

Let's not get silly now Anna!

*sprays more hair product on swaying Jed hair

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

3CB1AAA200000578-0-image-a-129_1485880686838.jpg

Cosmo lords it around the house.

Kim tbf had a go at him but now wants to get an autograph for her husband.

none of the other house mates had the class or confidence to take him on.

• Advertisement

If James C(rap) wins I'm personally coming after you mr HUD !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

It's a tune. No shame in liking it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Does anyone know where I can watch last nights episode can't find it myself on YouTube! And don't wanna read here so don't find out what happens (sad, I don't care!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Himself is banished to another room tonight and warned not to enter the sittingroom while the final is on.

In the last hour I'm starting to get a cold and should go straight to bed to try and nip it in the bud as I'm due to have surgery in the morning and don't want to have to cancel it due to a cold, Maybe lying on the couch with a blanket might do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I used to have it as my ringtone!
    Used to get some funny looks from the cool kids but I loved it!
    Have long since accepted I will never be cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

idunno78 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can watch last nights episode can't find it myself on YouTube! And don't wanna read here so don't find out what happens (sad, I don't care!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To all those feeling ill , hope tonights finale scares the living daylights outta those germs , and have ye as good as new soon :)

Would love ;
    Winners/Jedward or Kim.

Fearful that / Bianca or Coleen will be in the top two :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

I know it's ancient history now, but what was the thing with Brandon and his teeth?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Alright in our poll so far we've had 59 votes which is the highest this series!

Jedward waaaay out in front with 69% of the votes
    Kim is second with 15% my luvvies
    Then Nicola, James C & Bonka are tied with 5% each in third. Interesting battle there.
    Coleen is dead last with no votes. 0% nil points. Smoke that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Missy household last 5 mins

Missy to kids: right you chicken livered little sh*ts, I want no fighting, no talking, No anything from 9pm

Missy to hubby: the TV is mine from 9pm

Hubby: wha, wha about sky sports news, wha will I do? Ah I don't like this

Missy: Don't you come at me you little bit*h, did you hear wha he said to me kids, did you hear that

Hubby: she's mental, run kids, run for yer life, oh and bring, the dog with ye

Missy: rubs hands and takes lovely cold bottle of wine from fridge and settles in best seat in sitting room, Cmon K Edward!

• Advertisement

fatknacker wrote: »
    I know it's ancient history now, but what was the thing with Brandon and his teeth?

Brandon is brushing his teeth.

Pure television gold

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    To all those feeling ill , hope tonights finale scares the living daylights outta those germs , and have ye as good as new soon :)

Would love ;
    Winners/Jedward or Kim.

Fearful that / Bianca or Coleen will be in the top two :(

At the moment Bet Stars are offering 100 on Bianca, good payout if she pulls it off.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Thanks so much booters! 🙌ðŸ»ðŸ™ŒðŸ»

Jedward to win 👌👌👌

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭NewMrs2b

Lads + Lassies... lurker here who has not watched one episode but followed most of the series (since Jedward went in really!) Through this thread! So tonight I've printed off a Jedward head and am currently sitting with a quiff ti3d around my head with ribbon!

I'll miss reading this is work now! Will have to keep eye out for next series of BBC and get involved!

Up the Kedward!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

NewMrs2b wrote:
    Lads + Lassies... lurker here who has not watched one episode but followed most of the series (since Jedward went in really!) Through this thread! So tonight I've printed off a Jedward head and am currently sitting with a quiff ti3d around my head with ribbon!

NewMrs2b wrote:
    I'll miss reading this is work now! Will have to keep eye out for next series of BBC and get involved!

NewMrs2b wrote:
    Up the Kedward!!!

You must be Melisandres new flatmate. You better be quiet tonight luvvie.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Brandon is brushing his teeth.

Pure television gold

Up there with "ray j is asleep"

Up there with "ray j is asleep"

Ah man Ray J what a waste of a HM. Such a shocking waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This is like Christmas Eve ,the anticipation of waiting to see will we get that present we really , really wanted :D(Jedward or Kim)

Or waking up to find that The Grinch stole Christmas :( (the others)

Anyhow , winners or losers , our favourites done us proud , anyone with bets on , hope ye win !!

Hope everyone enjoys and has a laugh as always , this thread is the best :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Come on John and Edward!! Let's do this!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Evening all! Hubby is cooking a late dinner for us tonight, kids are in bed and I'm all settled on the couch in my pjs. Going to watch First Dates from last night and will probably watch CBB a bit behind so I can fast forward through the ads.

Have the bottle of red breathing on the counter ready for The Final!! Bring it on!! Jedward to win and Kedward for the final two - just to see Nicola's face!!

Chat later :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement