Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭NewMrs2b

You must be Melisandres new flatmate. You better be quiet tonight luvvie.

I wanna go now

* makes no effort to move

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

“Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****g big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, **** up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like tha.........

Choose Cosmo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

This is the most excited I've been for a big brother final in years!! And I love that I am not alone in feeling this way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Missy household last 5 mins

Missy to kids: right you chicken livered little sh*ts, I want no fighting, no talking, No anything from 9pm

Missy to hubby: the TV is mine from 9pm

Hubby: wha, wha about sky sports news, wha will I do? Ah I don't like this

Missy: Don't you come at me you little bit*h, did you hear wha he said to me kids, did you hear that

Hubby: she's mental, run kids, run for yer life, oh and bring, the dog with ye

Missy: rubs hands and takes lovely cold bottle of wine from fridge and settles in best seat in sitting room, Cmon K Edward!

I feel your pain Missy.

Am stuck in a house with hubby who hates BB with a passion I've never managed to incite in him, a toddler who is randomly vomiting everywhere and a teenager who inexplicably wants Coleen/James C to win! And she the lucky owner of a signed Jedward T-shirt and all,such heresy.

They're all massively killing my buzz here.
    We should've organised a big CBB Boards party! Somewhere that serves exquisite appletinis!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This is like Christmas Eve ,the anticipation of waiting to see will we get that present we really , really wanted :D(Jedward or Kim)

Or waking up to find that The Grinch stole Christmas :( (the others)

Anyhow , winners or losers , our favourites done us proud , anyone with bets on , hope ye win !!

Hope everyone enjoys and has a laugh as always , this thread is the best :D:D

Was just thinking that the last time I was this excited was Christmas eve!

Hope we get what we asked for this year :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Mam of 4 wrote:
    This is like Christmas Eve ,the anticipation of waiting to see will we get that present we really , really wanted (Jedward or Kim)

This!!!! Sums it up perfectly.....Am actually worried about how much I care about the outcome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

We have 2 hours tonight then the other part after where they all get together with Rylan, so it will be about 3 hours BB viewing...sweet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Have a chipper on the way!! Sorted so I am boys and girls

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

laylag wrote: »
    Come on John and Edward!! Let's do this!!!!!!!
    GO KIM TO WIN.

GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. Can't believe it's all over in a couple of hours. !

• Advertisement

GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. GO KIM TO WIN. Can't believe it's all over in a couple of hours. !

Who do you want to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

MelanieC wrote: »
    Missy household last 5 mins

Missy to kids: right you chicken livered little sh*ts, I want no fighting, no talking, No anything from 9pm

Missy to hubby: the TV is mine from 9pm

Hubby: wha, wha about sky sports news, wha will I do? Ah I don't like this

Missy: Don't you come at me you little bit*h, did you hear wha he said to me kids, did you hear that

Hubby: she's mental, run kids, run for yer life, oh and bring, the dog with ye

Missy: rubs hands and takes lovely cold bottle of wine from fridge and settles in best seat in sitting room, Cmon K Edward!

I feel your pain Missy.

Am stuck in a house with hubby who hates BB with a passion I've never managed to incite in him, a toddler who is randomly vomiting everywhere and a teenager who inexplicably wants Coleen/James C to win! And she the lucky owner of a signed Jedward T-shirt and all,such heresy.

They're all massively killing my buzz here.
    We should've organised a big CBB Boards party! Somewhere that serves exquisite appletinis!
    Oh you poor thing, mine are teenagers now and are still a bit young for CBB, so I don't let them watch it well the oldest is 15 but he'd have no interest in it anyway. In work no one watches it they are all too high brow, so you guys are all I have, so let's all enjoy it together. As for your teenager ah sure we were all a bit naive when we were younger she'll grow out of it. Enjoy tonight Mel, I love your posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

GO KIM TO WIN.

If you look in the mirror and say it 3 times it will happen, or the devil will appear... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Hey Donkey, who do you want to win? You've been a bit quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

If Jedward win are we having an open top bus parade in Dublin?! :D biggest national celebration since World Cup '90 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Kim Kim Kim to win, Kim Kim Kim to win, Kimmy!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cidona poured, what can only be described as a bucket of crisps beside me, and my TV has decided to work tonight so I don't even have to be a minute behind the rest of ye on filmon!

Please god the GBP will have as much sense as most of us in here do :D

I wonder will Calum "the gentleman" Best bother his arse turning up tonight or will he still be under the weather,bless im.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Should be a good night folks, I really don't care who wins as long as its not Nicola, Bianca, James, or Collen. Enjoy all

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm sadly not feeling the enthusiasm for tonight. Having a very rough day and now I'm not feeling the best. I'll be really happy if Kedward come first and second and delirious if Nicola is sixth!

• Advertisement

I wonder will Calum "the gentleman" Best bother his arse turning up tonight or will he still be under the weather,bless im.
    Yeah barbara said he will be there tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I think the best thing to happen would be Kedward top 2 with Nicola 3rd just to see her face leaving with those two left in there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh you poor thing, mine are teenagers now and are still a bit young for CBB, so I don't let them watch it well the oldest is 15 but he'd have no interest in it anyway. In work no one watches it they are all too high brow, so you guys are all I have, so let's all enjoy it together. As for your teenager ah sure we were all a bit naive when we were younger she'll grow out of it. Enjoy tonight Mel, I love your posts.

Are you saying we are not high brow :pac: I bet they are all secret jedward fans

Who do you want to win?
    Just imagine Nicolas face if Kim wins. Priceless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Hud1990

Trainspotting-james-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Integrity and class over self centred attention seekers every time.

Okay James?no pressure.

Do the buisness!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

At the moment Bet Stars are offering 100 on Bianca, good payout if she pulls it off.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

Given Bonka's history I'd say that's a fair assumption :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm sadly not feeling the enthusiasm for tonight. Having a very rough day and now I'm not feeling the best. I'll be really happy if Kedward come first and second and delirious if Nicola is sixth!

Aw I hope you feel better soon.

If Jedward win are we having an open top bus parade in Dublin?! :D biggest national celebration since World Cup '90 ;)
    If Kim wins they are letting off the fireworks not used on new years eve. Near the London Eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Liordi wrote:
    I think the best thing to happen would be Kedward top 2 with Nicola 3rd just to see her face leaving with those two left in there..

This x1000!!!

I would be SO satisfied if Nicola came 6th, but I really doubt she will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Hope I haven't missed the boat! Gonna throw my picks into the ring before the Main Event.

6th Nicola
    5th James
    4th Coleen
    3rd Bianca
    2nd Kim
    1st Jedward

I've asked Mr. Cheese for his picks too and he's even given reasons

6th Kim - she's a vile cow
    5th James - he hasn't done enough to win it
    4th Bianca/Coleen - both pretty meh
    3rd Coleen/Bianca - so either/or really
    2nd Nicola - cause it'd kill her to come second to Jedward
    1st Jedward - no reason really needed, eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement