Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

pilly wrote: »
    Jedward looking a bit two faced now. Telling both sides they were right.

I don't think they said that in so many words. More like trying to bring peace by not telling someone they were out and out wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

James cant even see through nicola. Twat

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kim reminds me of Patsy from Ab Fab

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does Nicola believe she is one of James C's best friends or something ?
    Saying she was going to have a word with him about giving Kims husband an autograph ? Who does she think she is !!

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Clever boys..,...so proud of ye

They get it all from their mother :D

• Advertisement

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    They get it all from their mother :D

Of course they did dear

please tell me the voting public can see through nicolas nice act???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Are ye on drugs lads??? All of ye?? James's opinion of Kim has been the same since she stormed into the house raging at everyone. She went for the jugular bringing Jamie and Danielle into it. James chimed in immediately as he was close to him. I could go back again and watch for Nicholas's secret signal to send her raging attack dog (?!) but I don't think I'll find it. Nobody asked Kim to stand up and roar into Bianca and Nochla's faces and call them bitches.

Astute? Insightful? Clever? Drugs are free on the health care system on planet Jedward.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

pilly wrote:
    Jedward looking a bit two faced now. Telling both sides they were right.

Mrs Woman wrote:
    I don't think they said that in so many words. More like trying to bring peace by not telling someone they were out and out wrong!

My view of what they said to Nicola was that they said in a roundabout way that Nicola / Bianca started it by their comments and then that Kim over-reacted a bit towards the end. Which is pretty much spot on if I heard correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kim was spot on about James C

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm a Kim convert! I really didn't like her when she came in but after tonight, I'm like... KIM TO WIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

PetKing wrote: »
    Are ye on drugs lads??? All of ye?? James's opinion of Kim has been the same since she stormed into the house raging at everyone. She went for the jugular bringing Jamie and Danielle into it. James chimed in immediately as he was close to him. I could go back again and watch for Nicholas's secret signal to send her raging attack dog (?!) but I don't think I'll find it. Nobody asked Kim to stand up and roar into Bianca and Nochla's faces and call them bitches.

Astute? Insightful? Clever? Drugs are free on the health care system on planet Jedward.

James is jealous that Kim is a better at acting than him.
    Even Calum admitted that...

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Of course they did dear

please tell me the voting public can see through nicolas nice act???

Of course they can dear, I don't think she came across too nice at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

It's quite obvious that Nicola is biting her tongue. I don't understand if she can do it now, why she couldn't have done it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

We saw the live feed last night, a couple of times they reminded each other, even James said, "it was the naughtyiest housemate, not the nastyiest housemate". Neither Nicola nor Bonka got the message. When Nicola had her say, Kim made her feelings clear almost in a calm way, then Jedward made their choice, then Bonka who did not seem to get the message the first time from Kim, went in for the kill with a fine long speach.

It made no sense that James C tried to hush Kim, instead of Nicola and Bonka.

Has Coleen ever said anything to someone's face, always to others in the clique behind backs, she is a miserable wagon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

omg. Everyone should welcome Jayne to the thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

deco nate wrote: »
    What did Niccowla say about Danielle?

If I remember correctly before Kim came into the house Jamie was telling a few of the housemates that he's paying a lot of money to his ex wife and Nicola pipped up that's why (ex wife) married him. Kim obviously saw it on tv before she entered the house and brought it up last night.

To those who watched the fight live last night, would you say the highlights were an accurate representation of how things went down?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Liordi wrote: »
    It's quite obvious that Nicola is biting her tongue. I don't understand if she can do it now, why she couldn't have done it before?

She was quite happy to sit there and let Kim go on and on , knowing that by not answering her Kim would A - stay ranting , and B - make herself look bad to the viewers . Clever move on her part . Still don't like her :pac:

Both Kim and Jedwards odds are shortening to win, everyone elses are drifting

• Advertisement

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Of course they can dear, I don't think she came across too nice at all!

Ah luvie you're wearing baby blinkers :D

Im hoping the public stay strong!!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Coleen ever said anything to someone's face, always to others in the clique behind backs, she is a miserable wagon

No, never that I've seen... :rolleyes:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She was quite happy to sit there and let Kim go on and on , knowing that by not answering her Kim would A - stay ranting , and B - make herself look bad to the viewers . Clever move on her part . Still don't like her :pac:

I think it backfired it has made Kim more popular and showed Bonka to be an even more drunk brainless moron and again NicolE herself and Coleen still b*tches

NICOLA TO WIM!!..

I'm going for 'the most confused person' award.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

anna080 wrote: »
    To those who watched the fight live last night, would you say the highlights were an accurate representation of how things went down?

James C came across as very gumpy, rude and arrogant, he loves Nicole and Bianca, tolerates Coleen and can't stand Kim and Jedward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Didn't see the start, but yes.. Kinda. I'd like to know what Coleen wrote on her board and showed Nicowla

James C came across as very gumpy, rude and arrogant, he loves Nicole and Bianca, tolerates Coleen and can't stand Kim and Jedward.

I remember posters here saying that there was a conversation with James and Jed where he was basically ignoring them as they were talking. Wish they'd shown that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

NICOLA TO WIM!!..
    Ah. No. Seriously. KIM TO WIN. But no problem with Nicola been second. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I remember posters here saying that there was a conversation with James and Jed where he was basically ignoring them as they were talking. Wish they'd shown that

Yea, that was in the smoking area. He didn't look happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Just before Nicola and Bianca got the digs in at Kim Coleen wrote a message to Nicola on the blackboard. I don't know what the message was though. Also not long before this row kicked off Kim mentioned that she was loving that game, she said it a few times and then when it kicked off she also said it again and asked them to stop making digs and to keep it light and when they wouldn't she ranted at them. They did provoke her especially Bianca but Nicola started it unless it was something Coleen had in her message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement