Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Found this on another site, don't know if already posted on here.

VOTING PERCENTAGES:
    Coleen - 32.65%
    Jedward - 29.91%
    Kim - 14.52%
    James C - 10.33%
    Nicola - 6.94%
    Bianca - 4.36%

I would love to know what the voting percentages were just before the first eviction last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Found this on another site, don't know if already posted on here.

VOTING PERCENTAGES:
    Coleen - 32.65%
    Jedward - 29.91%
    Kim - 14.52%
    James C - 10.33%
    Nicola - 6.94%
    Bianca - 4.36%

doesn't add up to 100? :confused: Wonder does it include Calum's votes from the Tuesday (remainder is 1.29%)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Liordi wrote: »
    doesn't add up to 100? :confused: Wonder does it include Calum's votes from the Tuesday (remainder is 1.29%)

well unless Callum got no votes at all, it wouldn't add up to 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Liordi wrote: »

Spoiled votes, maybe :D ,like in the election ...
    Just kidding!
    I found it by chance, didn't check it in any way.

"Coleen ended up taking 32.65% of the public vote, while Jedward had 29.91%.

The rest of the results breakdown (which also includes Calum, who was evicted on Tuesday night) is hard to read into, because - if you remember - voting re-opened each time one housemate was kicked out.

Kim Woodburn: 14.52%
    James Cosmo: 10.33%
    Nicola McLean: 6.94%
    Bianca Gascoigne: 4.36%
    Calum Best: 1.30% "

Source: Digital Spy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'm still so angry at the injustice! Was less angry about chloe winning and that's saying something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Makes sense I guess. I think that's the closest it's been between the final 2 in quite some time.

What is everyone gonna watch tonight instead of big bro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Taboo is pretty good, other than that.....match of the day neonsofa?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

neonsofa wrote: »
    What is everyone gonna watch tonight instead of big bro?

Rerun of luanch night.

😀

• Advertisement

Taboo is pretty good, other than that.....match of the day neonsofa?! :D

I'm patiently waiting for the real football (LOI) to start back up again, my year is scheduled around reality TV schedules and match fixtures! Will check out taboo. Might start homeland again, abandoned it after season 1 but it looks good.

The big brother instagram page has loads of comments about Coleen not deserving to win. I'm glad to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

I'm amazed at the amount of things that have been glossed over in the interviews afterwards.

Mistake or not, how come Nicola was not grilled about her comments to Kim in relation to having children? I gather that Nicola is probably not the most mentally stable and accusations that this was out of order may result in floods of tears and some celebrity counselling etc. but fair is fair, Kim was reminded about every nasty thing she said so why not Nicola?

Watching Nicola trying to re-write history last night by portraying herself as a sweet girl was particularly funny. How her face changes in a split second is actually frightening, when anyone questions her over something that may in any way be construed as being negative towards her. She is a real piece of work. She did her absolute best to come across as a nice person in the house but her own vile personality trumped though efforts and we saw the absolute worst of her time and time again, due to her having absolutely zero self awareness. The type of person incapable of suffering in silence, classic bully tactics if she has beef with someone she has to involve everyone around her and have them on her side. And any dissent from the camp and they are ostracised (with the exception of Speidi who are worthy of grovelling to as maybe they can be useful if she needs some lodgings in LA some summer she and her hubby want to pretend they are jetsetters).

Also, the double standards in relation to Bianca's behaviour is absolutely galling. Turns out she was not just "seeing a guy", she was living with a bloke for 5 months. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and a man was fooling around on TV (with his girlfriend sitting at home) with another woman the guy would be absolutely crucified, he would be hung drawn and quartered.

I'd make it my business to not let her promote her little showmance to further her "career" in her exit interview. That Emma Willis girl may be stunning but she is an absolute airhead of the highest order, the lights are on but there is most definately nobody home.

This show is only going to get trashier and trashier I feel and attract a certain type of character. CBBots is also an abomination of a programme, so much potential to discuss and provide insight into the true personalities of the housemates, to provide more context to rows we may see during the highlights programme and also to be impartial. But no, it really appeals to the lowest common denominator, right from the stupid attention seeking audience members right through to Rylan's antics (pouting to cameras saying ooooh matron- for what its worth he is way better than that nonsense) and the panel members who leave alot to be desired.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=85442503&postcount=15

Love this comment from Digital Spy. I did lol last night when the comment was made about her writing a book called 'I lived with Jedward'. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emma said on BOTS that everyone was up for tasks and her highlight was the task to trick Bonka which wasn't hard, did she forget James C refused task as in wear super hero costume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Just caught up on the thread for the last time. I'm genuinely devastated the thread is finished
    I've had an absolute blast over the course of the series and you have all kept me amused during the long nights up with my newborn daughter, so thanks to everyone, luv yous a million percent babes :pac:

PS if anyone ever meets Kim, John or Edward, give them a cuddle from me because that's what I've wanted to do all series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Ah lads,I'm in such bad form today. Still cant get over it!

Plus suffering withdrawal symptoms already. Between no more BB, no more BOTS & no more thread, I literally don't know what I'm going to do with my time.

Bit of long overdue housework maybe and I suppose I could talk to my family members..........ugh........

I've got the post CBB blues. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I just watched the show on YouTube.

Emma is a disaster. So rude to Kim and Jedward...."oh now you're a producer too" :rolleyes: fck off Emma, John was just saying that there would be a lot of sleeping and sitting around that's edited out. Because of course there is!!

Also I don't know what the producers are at showing the others booing Kim. She's not some pantomime villain, she's an elderly woman for christs sake!! Disgusting behaviour and they should all be ashamed of themselves. Even if I hated someone's guts, I wouldn't go around booing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I woke up this morning wondering why I keep coming back to this show, I haven't liked a winner (celebrity or civilian) since Katie Price.

Then I came to post here and remembered :D You guys make it worth it!

Here's to hoping summer BB and CBB actually produce a worthy winner that the GBP will actually vote for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

So I'm hungover, Coleen is still the CBB winner and Ireland lost to Scotland. Such a crappy Saturday. I feel totally deflated, I haven't even got BB to look forward to tonight. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

allym wrote: »

Emma is a disaster. So rude to Kim and Jedward...."oh now you're a producer too" :rolleyes: fck off Emma, John was just saying that there would be a lot of sleeping and sitting around that's edited out. Because of course there is!!

Also I don't know what the producers are at showing the others booing Kim. She's not some pantomime villain, she's an elderly woman for christs sake!! Disgusting behaviour and they should all be ashamed of themselves. Even if I hated someone's guts, I wouldn't go around booing them.

I 100% agree. Its like they had literally thrown her to the wolves last night with how Emma (the bitch) interviewed her, the booing by the other contestants during her interview, showing Spencer giving her the 2 fingers during her interview and then the further remarks from NicolE (the tramp) on Bots. I know Kim is well able to handle herself but is it just me who feels like it was a case of victimisation of an elderly person? The elderly and minors are, whether people agree or not, in my opinion, vulnerable groups and this should not have been allowed. The other housemates, Emma and CBB producers should be utterly ashamed of themselves for their treatment of a 74 year old woman. Kim and Jedward made this series. If anything, the producers should be downright grateful to have had them on the show as it would have been a disaster of a series otherwise.

allym wrote: »

But she entered the house playing the role of pantomine villain? You hardly think that she is naturally like that?
    In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few of them in on it. She obviously got paid big bucks to go in and play a role. The others are just helping her play out that role!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    So I'm hungover, Coleen is still the CBB winner and Ireland lost to Scotland. Such a crappy Saturday. I feel totally deflated, I haven't even got BB to look forward to tonight. :(

You're telling me Coleen won, Ireland lost and f**king Liverpool lost again - Not a great day for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

But she entered the house playing the role of pantomine villain? You hardly think that she is naturally like that?
    In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few of them in on it. She obviously got paid big bucks to go in and play a role. The others are just helping her play out that role!

Well I've no idea if she is or isn't like that.
    I just think having the rest of them boo her was really horrible and totally unnecessary, all it did was feed into this "big bad Kim" thing. There's been plenty of nasty things done, and loads of arguments over the years and I can't recall them over showing something like that? The crowd booing, yeah that happens all the time but not the other housemates.

It's not that I agree with the way she went on, I just don't think she deserved to be humiliated like that.

I wish there was a show similar to the IAC coming out with all the hms interviewed by unbiased presenter after they have watched back their behaviour with no topic off limits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,041 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There's a lot to be said for the old BB , the ones at the start . Where it was a social experiment , and things were tough , and they had to earn their rewards . Civilians and Celebs alike , it should all be the same , and harsher punishments and no secret rooms . They should go back to the original format , I think anyway . And getting rid of Emma would be a win win all round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Annani

Is there not normally a Sunday afternoon show where they show the highlights from the house on eviction night and interview the housemates from the house or did I dream that?

Would love to see and hear what Jedward were saying during eviction night through the night and Coleen too as i think she was really shocked she won.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

skipper_G wrote: »

Me too with the deflation , hangover and disappointment with the human race in general

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    There's a lot to be said for the old BB , the ones at the start . Where it was a social experiment , and things were tough , and they had to earn their rewards . Civilians and Celebs alike , it should all be the same , and harsher punishments and no secret rooms . They should go back to the original format , I think anyway . And getting rid of Emma would be a win win all round :)

This 100% - that is what BB is supposed to be about. And zero interference from the outside, HMs having no idea what the public thought of them. And having to actually work for their treats.
    Annani wrote: »
    Is there not normally a Sunday afternoon show where they show the highlights from the house on eviction night and interview the housemates from the house or did I dream That?

I think you dreamt that lol :)

• Advertisement

I prefer hms nominations especially face to face instead of the shock game eviction twists, instead vote to evict, then highest voted out

I hope Kim and Jedward stay close now the show has ended

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

God love them, they have been through a very difficult time. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,041 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Annndddd everyones gone...Withdrawal symptoms kicking in , trying to stop them by finding a new programme to watch ..
    Well , whatever ye find , enjoy , but ye'll all miss the thread ha :D:D

Which celeb's "True stories" of what happened in the house will be in the tabloids tomorrow I wonder !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I didn't watch bots last night because I switched over to Graham Norton as soon as Jedward were interviewed. I really can't stand Emma, I hope she's gone by summer. Anyway did Kim not appear on bots? If so I believe she was probably very upset after Emma's bashing of her in the interview. Seriously somebody said it here already but no Kim and no Jedward would have meant far far less ratings, Emma should chew on that.

I always look forward to civilian BB I prefer it more. Longer and more time to get to know the characters. When does it start again is it may or June?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Annani wrote: »
    Is there not normally a Sunday afternoon show where they show the highlights from the house on eviction night and interview the housemates from the house or did I dream that?

Would love to see and hear what Jedward were saying during eviction night through the night and Coleen too as i think she was really shocked she won.

They did do that at the beginning, not sure if it was the regular or celeb version, they haven't done it now for quite a long time though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

A lot of people are giving out about kims treatment saying its no way to treat an OAP

I think the treatment was terrible regardless of her age. I didnt have anymore sympathy because of her age, I just thought the bullying was awful to watch both for kim and jedward.

itbreminded me of school days when the was always the one gang that seemed to thrive on bitchiness and horrible treatment of others

The way Emma and the other hms behaved outside just proved that the bullying clique was real, despicable vile individuals, they should be ashamed of themselves, if I was related to any of them I would be ashamed

I think it was Spencer who said most of the hms tried to ostractise Kim in the house

From Bonka:
    Bianca said: “When I booked Big Brother I was single, me and CJ had been in trouble for a very long time, and on and off since October, we were trying to rekindle things but it wasn’t working out.

“I didn’t have the heart to break up with him, I should have been strong, and I am sorry for that, but his behaviour shows me that I made the right decision.”

I'm sorry but when you have a conversation with McMean about how your "mum" has no idea the relationship is on the rocks and that you're very much together, that does not mean you entered the BB house single...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The way Emma and the other hms behaved outside just proved that the bullying clique was real, despicable vile individuals, they should be ashamed of themselves, if I was related to any of them I would be ashamed

I think it was Spencer who said most of the hms tried to ostractise Kim in the house

I dont usually watch much reality tv. Cant handle all the screaming and drama.
    Tuned in to CB late but got hooked . It was like an accident. You dont want to look but you cant help yourself!

I would like to think that when they look back on programme they might feel shame and disgust at their treatment. Maybe not now but in a few years when theymight have matured a bit

There was no sign of her CBB lover Jamie O'Hara, who was seen getting close to Bianca at the A-list bash last night.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2784995/celebrity-big-brother-stars-coleen-nolan-nicola-mclean-bianca-gascoigne-and-jedward-emerge-from-their-hotel-after-wild-night-of-partying/

A-list bash....?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Monife wrote: »
    From Bonka:

I'm sorry but when you have a conversation with McMean about how your "mum" has no idea the relationship is on the rocks and that you're very much together, that does not mean you entered the BB house single...!

She completely contradicts herself there. Says she was single, then that she didn't have the heart to break up with him. So which one is it Bianca? Coward either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

MelanieC wrote: »
    Ah lads,I'm in such bad form today. Still cant get over it!

Plus suffering withdrawal symptoms already. Between no more BB, no more BOTS & no more thread, I literally don't know what I'm going to do with my time.

Bit of long overdue housework maybe and I suppose I could talk to my family members..........ugh........

I've got the post CBB blues. :-(

Gas :D

Will miss all this!!!

SAMTALK wrote: »
    I dont usually watch much reality tv. Cant handle all the screaming and drama.
    Tuned in to CB late but got hooked . It was like an accident. You dont want to look but you cant help yourself!

I would like to think that when they look back on programme they might feel shame and disgust at their treatment. Maybe not now but in a few years when theymight have matured a bit

Same here. And tbh I wondered if any of them (the coven / clique) would feel shame, in time to come, for the way they acted towards Jedward too.
    They were the youngest of all of the ones who made it to / near the final. And Coleen, for example, has young family herself. Would she like to see them treated the way she and the others treated Jedward...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Monife wrote: »

Taken from the above article

Nicola McLean looked happy and relaxed as she made her way home.

She wore a casual red sweater dress over black tights and comfy boots, and flashed a bright smile for the cameras.

The TV beauty was seen partying with her husband Tom Williams, and later told The Sun Online they had "great sex" after reconnecting at the afterparty

Beauty??? Give over. :rolleyes:
    And as classy as ever Miss McMean.....really really TMI :(

On the flip side, I have been reduced to watching "The King in the car park".
    I think I might have been infected with education after watching it.
    Gimme back my CBB to counteract the effects please :eek::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Was just looking at our final winners poll there (oh the memories,sniff!) and it's gas that Coleen was the only housemate that got no votes at all from any of us,then she wins the show.

It's madness. Madness I tell ya!

I think I'm going a little mad tbh. I need my fix! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Currently have a twitter argument with a feminist who blames the man for getting a woman pregnant, where the woman does a Nicola McLean and lies about the contraceptive pill, she argues the man should not have put the sperm inside the woman.

CBB lives on for me :p

Was just looking at our final winners poll there (oh the memories,sniff!) and it's gas that Coleen was the only housemate that got no votes at all from any of us,then she wins the show.

Next time we should all put bets on whoever gets no votes in our poll! :D

What a pity we can't vote. Jedward would have won, and rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Next time we should all put bets on whoever gets no votes in our poll! :D

What a pity we can't vote. Jedward would have won, and rightly so.

True, I doubt Chloe in normal BB would have got even a single vote.

I still want an enquiry

I ate chicken liver pate today and kept thinking of Kim bless her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

There was something about a lot of people in there that I did not get at the start.
    Half way through it dawned on, Botox.
    Nickolla looked like Homer Simpson had shot her in the face with a shotgun loaded with Botox .

[URL] http://m.imgur.com/gallery/RK7U1Eu /URL]
    RK7U1Eu

[/url]http://m.imgur.com/gallery/RK7U1Eu

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement