Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

anna080 wrote: »
    I remember posters here saying that there was a conversation with James and Jed where he was basically ignoring them as they were talking. Wish they'd shown that

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

That was James J, not C that walked off on Jedward while talking.
    That I'd seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

James C was downright rude to John and Edward when they were sitting talking to him. You could see it in the background tonight but didn't see it up close or hear the lads talking to him. He loves Nicola fighting and it makes him smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it backfired it has made Kim more popular and showed Bonka to be an even more drunk brainless moron and again NicolE herself and Coleen still b*tches

Oh I hope so tbh ! I just wrote what I thought nicola was trying to do , that's all !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

I see Nichola is in Speidi's bed. Maybe she'd arranged to sleep there and that's why she was pissed before.

• Advertisement

Ah. No. Seriously. KIM TO WIN. But no problem with Nicola been second. !

I was only messing Donkey.... If she comes second I'll cry or something.... KIM TO WIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Both Kim and Jedwards odds are shortening to win, everyone elses are drifting

Come on KimJed top 2 finish

#KJIL #KJIL

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Come on KimJed top 2 finish

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    #KJIL #KJIL

Can't wait to (hopefully!) see the clique picked off one by one on Friday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Calum on this therapy show not liking even the idea of someone rebuffing his 'gentleman' status!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen that.

It's here starts at 14.40 mins in..

https://youtu.be/geXkKTmdj24

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh I hope so tbh ! I just wrote what I thought nicola was trying to do , that's all !

I think it did and hope it did

I really want Kim to finish above the clique, I wanna see NicolE and Coleen's faces with Jedward and Kim finishing top 2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

*Comes into thread with eyes shut - as haven't seen tonight's show*

Anyone watching Callum on In Therpay?? It's excellent.

He shows the therapist a new tattoo on his fists that says 'GENTLEMAN' and she basically asks him if that's what he is or what he wants to be... ouch.

She then recants a story about a man she knew who looked every part the gentleman, but was anything but... he says:

"What are you trying to say?".

She's very good. Not like some of these celebrity therapists who just go easy on stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think kim was spot on in what she was saying tonight, she was just wrong in how she communicated it. I think she is a lovely woman under the anger and her anger is justified and for noble reasons. She doesn't like people being sly and malicious. I bloody love her. Apologies for saying bloody. :pac:

fatknacker wrote: »
    I see Nichola is in Speidi's bed. Maybe she'd arranged to sleep there and that's why she was pissed before.

Is she still banned from their social media accounts :P, James J and Speidi are everywhere together, think they looking for their own show

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Calum on this therapy show not liking even the idea of someone rebuffing his 'gentleman' status!

Can anyone post a link for the therapy show?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Kim was spot on as per usual. She goes about it batsh!t crazy but always makes a strong point. The Blair Witch lying about being at Jamie's wedding (his ex has confirmed she was not in attendance) has proved Kim right. Really disappointed with Cosmo, a flutter of a very average looking woman's eyelashes and he's her defender. Jedward got that spot on in the diary room. Bianca was pissed so maybe get the benefit of the doubt, still a nasty ADULTERER tho.. The Nolan is just an epic b!tch who seems terrified of saying anything to anyone's faces. A Kim/Jedward final 2 may be a possibility after tonight..Would be an amazing result :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

My word luvvies,two threads to read through tonight,you've all been busy bees with all your lovely opinions.

Was distracted during tonight's show but from what I saw Kim went and "did a Kim" again. And then was all "Oh i don't know Big Brother,these people..." in the diary room! Loving her. Read a few posts saying she was ruining her chances but I reckon anything but - people are fascinated by her eccentricity. Am getting worried that she may actually take this. I love her but only second to my boys,I don't want anyone stealing their crown. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Right forgot about the time earlier and when I copped on it was 21:08 so instead of tuning in 8 minutes late I decided to water until +1 to watch - bad idea

• Bianca actually has a decent voice I was surprised, I do feel they should have had Coleen & Jedward as the original band recruiting members as it was unfair on the others that she is a signer she was always going to get recruited based on that
    • James C winning the flying under the radar award - that's means you are a boring *****er James
    • Loved how Jedward are so clued in and telling each side what they want to hear

I wouldn't be surprised if that argument did cost Kim 2nd place & Nicola over take purely because we don't know how the GBP will vote as we all know they can't vote correctly on anything

As for the argument yeah it was pretty much the same as on the live feed execept they cut parts of the awards to show the full arguement
    Now to watch Calum 'respect' Best in Thearpy - he really is running out of shows to do I think all he has left to do is Celeb Dinner Date and IAGMOOH

It's here starts at 14.40 mins in..

https://youtu.be/geXkKTmdj24

Thanks for that Daisy... Thought JC was very rude there, I think he thinks he's a 'big movie star' and the Jeds are below him..... I can't believe he's only 49! He's carrying on like a 199 year old.. Kim is only 65 and seems much younger than him! ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

So the Gentleman Calum failed to turn up to BOTS and didn't even give an excuse. Bless, what a Gentleman, must take notes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Rylan looking a bit James C tonight.This what I typed in a note today to post over time as I can't keep up with this thread.

Last night on BOTS I straight away thought Rylan , the way he was dressed he could have been the third Jedward.
    Look how they were dressed on the main show and what he was wearing on BOTS.The jacket Emma was talking about.?
    Maybe he messed up what he was to wear last night and had to wear tonights outfit.

Strange when you thing of the task yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    So the Gentleman Calum failed to turn up to BOTS and didn't even give an excuse. Bless, what a Gentleman, must take notes :rolleyes:

And he won't like how they're taking the pee out of him:D
    Tosser..

Rylan said they genuinely don't know where he is! Isn't he contracted to appear? They shouldn't pay him his fee now. Where's his respect now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

MelanieC wrote: »
    Rylan said they genuinely don't know where he is! Isn't he contracted to appear? They shouldn't pay him his fee now. Where's his respect now?!

He's probably dying with a hangover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

He must have seen what what he said in the house about his dad on holiday and what he said in the show afterwards was different.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Why do they keep talking about how Kim 'goes for' people and never say that Bianca/Nicola had a go at her first?

fin12 wrote: »
    He's probably dying with a hangover.

He's probably sleeping with a stripper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The BOTS panel & audience are wrecking my head. It's a Nicola and James C love in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

He's probably too busy watching himself on TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

wyrn wrote:
    The BOTS panel & audience are wrecking my head. It's a Nicola and James C love in

Add Colleen to that. Irritating me something crazy..!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement