Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Cdosrun wrote: »
    He must have seen what what he said in the house about his dad on holiday and what he said in the show afterwards was different.?

Maybe he's lying low after seeing himself serenading Nicola :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    Rylan said they genuinely don't know where he is! Isn't he contracted to appear? They shouldn't pay him his fee now. Where's his respect now?!

He is probably still at the strip club, teaching the ladies respect :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Well, my luvs...what a pallava that was.

Nicola started that, Bonka carried it on by my word dearies but Kim really did finish it. :pac:
    She warned Nicola to keep it light and she couldnt. Then dopey ar5e Bonka tried to rally home the point. Mean girls never change.
    I dont like that BOTS are making it out that it was Kims fault. It wasn't.

As for those who didnt see James C last night, it was awful :(
    He treated our boys (:P) dreadfully. Arrogant ignorant prig. :mad:

I said in the last thread about Nicola and manipulation....I think she just proved my point for me tonight with James C :pac:

"Finally, Nicola just confirmed for me EXACTLY whet type of "woman" she is.
    She went the lowest of the low road and made out that A: that he was perving on her in the loo and B; made him out to be some sort of man who would attack a women(by feck, she would have gotten an award for victim portrayal there )
    Lowest of the low card played by a woman who, when she cant manipulate or bully, will tarnish a mans name with scurrilous behaviour.
    Vile."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

kopite386 wrote: »
    Right forgot about the time earlier and when I copped on it was 21:08 so instead of tuning in 8 minutes late I decided to water until +1 to watch - bad idea

• Bianca actually has a decent voice I was surprised, I do feel they should have had Coleen & Jedward as the original band recruiting members as it was unfair on the others that she is a signer she was always going to get recruited based on that
    • James C winning the flying under the radar award - that's means you are a boring *****er James
    • Loved how Jedward are so clued in and telling each side what they want to hear

I wouldn't be surprised if that argument did cost Kim 2nd place & Nicola over take purely because we don't know how the GBP will vote as we all know they can't vote correctly on anything

As for the argument yeah it was pretty much the same as on the live feed execept they cut parts of the awards to show the full arguement
    Now to watch Calum 'respect' Best in Thearpy - he really is running out of shows to do I think all he has left to do is Celeb Dinner Date and IAGMOOH
    British public voted correctly on last cbb bear and bb jason. Also the one where austin got second.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'd say he's totally regretting going on the show at all..he didn't come out good from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is probably still at the strip club, teaching the ladies respect :P

God,imagine how many "bless 'er"s ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

British public voted correctly on last cbb bear and bb jason. Also the one where austin got second.

No the one where AUSTIN CAME SECOND that Rat James won instead, that was a very bad call by the public. James is a scumbag, he bite a guys ear off during a fight.

wyrn wrote: »
    So the Gentleman Calum failed to turn up to BOTS and didn't even give an excuse. Bless, what a Gentleman, must take notes :rolleyes:
    MelanieC wrote: »
    fin12 wrote: »
    He's probably dying with a hangover.

He's probably sleeping with a stripper.
    Barbara won't be happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

I think Jedward may have peaked too soon. I think they may come 2nd or 3rd now behind James and maybe Kim.

jluv wrote: »
    I'd say he's totally regretting going on the show at all..he didn't come out good from it.

His agent probably advising him to go into hiding and have a breakdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nicola wants Edward in their gang.

Is Barb on every episode of BOTS, she should go into the house

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That underwear thing with Jedward is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

jluv wrote: »

Thearpy or CBB ?

RobertKK wrote: »

Too funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm late to the party as this is my first post in this thread but here's my two cents worth:

-Nicola is playing a very clever game. She knows she was argumentative and nasty first time round when she was in the house a few years ago, so she thinks that by biting her tongue around Kim, she'll gain sympathy votes. Never liked her.

-Kim. The woman is unhinged. Seriously, I cannot get my head around her. The way she jumps at people for no reason. It's bizarre. I hope to God she doesn't win.

-Jedward. Annoying as f*ck but I always thought they had Asperger's or something. They don't seem to be able to mix well or hold conversations with people.

-James C. A bloody wallflower who is going to sail into the final for doing NOTHING. I seriously cannot think of a housemate duller than him.

-Bianca. She doesn't annoy me but she doesn't entertain me either. Big disappointment. And that lion's mane is atrocious.

-Coleen. Needy, desperate and thinks she's hilarious.

I thought Calum would win and so did he.

I startled the cat :D

"Where do I put my balls??" :eek::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't watch BOTS. So Calum has gone missing? I reckon It's a plan his agent thought up where he'll "go missing" get 'Notice' and overshadowed the winner / winners..... Slime bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

kopite386 wrote: »
    Thearpy or CBB ?

Only saw CBB but possibly both:P

I don't watch BOTS. So Calum has gone missing? I reckon It's a plan his agent thought up where he'll "go missing" get 'Notice' and overshadowed the winner / winners..... Slime bag.

Missing...the new code for "head down the jacks" :D

• Advertisement

No the one where AUSTIN CAME SECOND that Rat James won instead, that was a very bad call by the public. James is a scumbag, he bite a guys ear off during a fight.
    Omg. Thought he was such a gent. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Also how many times do they have to point out Kim's personality change to "Mrs Doubtfire" but have completely ignored the fact that Nicola has totally toned down her aggression and isn't half as confrontational as she was a few weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I would say Calum could not bear to sit there, looking at the others who are still in the house. Far too important for that...in his own mind. RESPECT... Not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Bianca really doesn't have a brain cell active. If she wanted to be angry at anyone for bringing up her "million pusent laaaaaav" 's dark past, then it should have been BB.

They repeated the heat of the moment argument, when sackless wonder totally asked for it before security saved his blushes from a beating by a 74(?!) yr old lady.

Second to blame would be Nicola for pouncing on the comment and almost turning the affair around as if Kim was the one doing the dirt.

Of course Kim went all Kim and OTT but heck there were 4 stages before we went full Kim there!

Gooooooo KEDWARD!

I love Andy West. He should've won last year's BB,Jason had zero personality,another James C.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I don't understand how they have no underwear of their own. Even a dirty pair can be turned inside out in the event of an emergency.

Can you remember his surname. Wanna look it up. Am in shock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

James Hill :cool:

• Advertisement

James Hill I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement