Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Gone to Graham Norton, not interested now, see you all on bbc1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I genuinely love Emma and I have a massive girl crush on her, but she didn't bring up any of the accusations against Nicola and she was rude and condescending to Kim and jedward. Always cutting them off and talking over them. I'm so disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I think the abuse Colleen received from that dope mccarrick possibly may have swung the win for her. The way he spoke at her was truly insulting and dispicable. British voters obviously picked up on it. Hence she is the winner now. Would have preferred kim myself . But fair play to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is bots on straight after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Fcuk sake. What a load of sh*te. Coleen was nothing but two faced and sly, HeatWave is livid

And she will be on claiming she was real and told things to peoples face. I can't believe she won. Denise Welsh won it too and i thinks she was a loose woman. Thankfully im at work when loose woman is on so i won't have to look at colleen thinking she is the bees knees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Watching Graham Norton instead of that interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can'r remember who it was on the thread that coined the term, but it's a classic.

smokeahontas.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think the abuse Colleen received from that dope mccarrick possibly may have swung the win for her. The way he spoke at her was truly insulting and dispicable. British voters obviously picked up on it. Hence she is the winner now. Would have preferred kim myself . But fair play to her.

I think your right Donkey, mentioning a woman's weight is a fatal mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Such a disappointing ending to such a good series.
    The boys were great during their interview,Emma was shocking. The cheek of her patronising them like that. She's actually paid to be an interviewer??

Like MrsWoman,I'm genuinely upset. Its just all wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Rylan said he will ask Nicola about her mother comment on BOTS. Keep an eye out for it as Im not staying up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She hasn't got much better treatment on this thread tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kim and Jedward are legends, CBB royalty, completely made this series

#KJIL #KJIL

I totally agree with you, Jedward have widened their fan base and widened the scope of where they can go next.

Kim, I would love to see doing a comical chat show, she has excellent comedy timing.

All the others, I simply could not care less about.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

The boys were great in that interview, I never thought I see the day when I would call them classy, they wiped the floor with the lot of them without saying a thing.
    Can't get over Kims interview, showing the idiots on the screen. How the hell can someone decide that's fair?
    You know what, I'm ok now, Mrs Woman's boys will go onward, upward, Jedward and at least Nicowla came 1st. I mean 5th!!
    At least Smokeahontas admits she's boring.
    Goodnight guys, thanks for having me.xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Although the result is extremely disappointing, at least we've got:

SILSIL
    Doing a "360"
    28 year old Kim

out of this thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Coleen lies first thing by saying she never won anything - number 1 selling song, a TV contract and no doubt an up and coming sponsorship from a tobacco company for advertising their poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

I have to say the water fight was definitely the most memorable moment for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

All that people on this thread said was that she was boring and smoked and it's true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Have switched over too. Gutted for Jedward. I don't think I'd be feeling half as bad if Emma wasn't so disgustingly biased against Jedward and Kim. Mocking them constantly throughout, no focus on the positives they brought to the house or on how they were treated at times.

But hey! Kim's old enough (like...67??) to see through all this manufactured stuff and Jedward know their place in the world and how to surround themselves with people who love them. No group of people who sit in another room openly jeering someone live on tv are worth wasting a second of your thoughts on.

Thanks all for making this series so entertaining!

(I hope Jedward are shown this thread!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can'r remember who it was on the thread that coined the term, but it's a classic.

smokeahontas.jpg

Omackeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

fatknacker wrote: »

After the brushing of the teeth.

• Advertisement

But you wanted James C to argue for you, my love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

She b!tched and moaned and back stabbed for the whole series. Literally before Jedward opened their mouths and said hello she was out to get them and making a laughing stock of them.

Only saving grace is Nicola didn't win. Colleen is a terrible winner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Why have you all gone. Surely you should watch rylan now. I was GO KIM TO WIN from day 10. Are you all bad loosers because of jedward. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Good woman emma, more kim bashing

Most people on here didn't like Coleen but several said what John said was out of line.

Still don't like Coleen but think the worst thing I've said about her (and most people on here) is that she smokes a lot. Which is true.

Omackeral wrote: »
    After the brushing of the teeth.

I missed all that :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My brain has already forgotten that James C was even a housemate

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

MelanieC wrote: »
    Such a disappointing ending to such a good series.
    The boys were great during their interview,Emma was shocking. The cheek of her patronising them like that. She's actually paid to be an interviewer??

Like MrsWoman,I'm genuinely upset. Its just all wrong.

Its just that there is right and wrong and the way that gang went on was wrong and mean and exclusional and horrible. Jedward were brilliant fun (like em or love em) and Colleen did nothing.

I don;t know which upset me more, Jedward didn't win or that GBP has such a detrius of thick and mean people. Of course this is not true as years ago in the days of Jon Tickle and Ray Shah I used to have my own BB forum with 5K posters, most of whom were from Britain and wonderful human beings and dear friends to this day. Most didn't agree with me but very few picked a housemate who sat there and did nothing and aligned with a gang.

I'm devastated to be honest.

I missed all that :/

You may as well not have watched the season. That teeth brushing was beyond riveting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Getting banged by Jedward in super hero tasked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement