Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Luke is brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Loving their song!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

fatknacker wrote: »
    What's DS?

Digitalspy a website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kim is 74 she looks amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Absolutely love how Rylan went over to reassure Kim when Luke was doubting his brilliant impressions. I think Kim has been pretty gang up between the interviews and BOTS. Can't be easy to be the butt of the same joke again and again. Or manybe Rylan was making sure she didn't go off on one and have another Farrah and Aisylene incident

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She really does and she's an amazing woman. Jeez I'm so emosh everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha Rylan is hilarious, he's twerking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Kim legged it.......cant blame her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Don't you mean 64?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Luke was great as ever.

Catch you all in Summer, God willing... be well.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mrs Woman wrote:
    Digital SPY, I am losing the battle But when you don't care if you're banned dear it gives a huge amount of freedom

Who are they supporting?

wyrn wrote:
    People aren't happy, pretty much the same reaction as here

Thanks wyrn

Luke was great as ever.

Catch you all in Summer, God willing... be well.

And what a beautiful name he has.:D:D I have a Luke too:D

wyrn wrote: »
    Spencer's Snapchat is funny and sad. He's snapping behind the scenes taking the pee out of Jamie and his "non prescription gold glasses". He filmed Bonka & Jamie too looking serious. The ex housemates are all jeering Kim, it's really sad to see the vitriol

The pack of vile bullying clique :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Liordi wrote: »
    Luke is brilliant.

Yeah he's great. :)
    I think if you have a seen a finel a few times it seems to me that he gives more time to who BB thought would win or top four as he has to set it all up over a long time.

pilly wrote: »
    Who are they supporting?

Anyone except me. They take exception with the word disgraceful. But dear it is what it is and Colon winning over anyone is disgraceful . At first they are taking me apart however rest assured Mrs W is sniggering behind the keyboard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

wyrn wrote: »
    Absolutely love how Rylan went over to reassure Kim when Luke was doubting his brilliant impressions. I think Kim has been pretty gang up between the interviews and BOTS. Can't be easy to be the butt of the same joke again and again. Or manybe Rylan was making sure she didn't go off on one and have another Farrah and Aisylene incident
    The begrudgery were all jealous of kim as she came 3rd. Bad loosers especially Spencer and jamie.

wyrn wrote:

Yeah I thought that was lovely of Rylan actually and I'd have done the same. Also noticed Jessica gave her a hug when she came out which I'd say she needed badly. Fair play to Jessica.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The pack of vile bullying clique :mad:

I just saw the bit where he said Kim was too cowardly to come out (and sit on the BOTS sofa) with the ex-housemates. To be honest with that kind of atmosphere, I wouldn't blame her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Thanks for the laughs lads. Think this CBB was the best one I've watched, mostly due to you lot on here. :)

See you in summer if the LC doesn't kill me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why is everyone on the thread saying bye and "see you in the summer" like you can't just go and leave me like this WHAT ABOUT ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH I thought we had something special. Im'a get aggressive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jessica, chloea d Jedward were the only ones nice to Kim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yeah I thought that was lovely of Rylan actually and I'd have done the same. Also noticed Jessica gave her a hug when she came out which I'd say she needed badly. Fair play to Jessica.

Noticed that too , Jessica and Jedward in fairness , were the only ones really to have any respect for Kim .
    Why that should surprise me I don't know , seeing as some of the others didn't seem to have much respect for themselves ,let alone other people .Just my opinion though :)

ETA
    as fin said , Chloe too , forgot her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Really disappointed Colleen was the winner, no way did she deserve that!.. Jedward were the rightful winners, I'm half commando. :(

anna080 wrote: »
    Why is everyone on the thread saying bye and "see you in the summer" like you can't just go and leave me like this WHAT ABOUT ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH I thought we had something special. Im'a get aggressive

I'll still be here!

Really disappointed Colleen was the winner, no way did she deserve that!.. Jedward were the rightful winners, I'm half commando. :(

Which half :P I'm half drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Jessica, chloea d Jedward were the only ones nice to Kim.
    wyrn wrote:

Yeah but remember that kim has a loving husband ( ex copper. ) to go home to. Wtf gave the rest of them got. Seriously.. kim will be fine . And she earned a good bit of dosh for herself. So last time I swear.......GO KIM YOU WON. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Just finished watching this. How in the ACTUAL did that woman win?! I can't think of one remotely entertaining thing she did or said for the entire duration of her time there. The mind boggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Who the F*** voted for Colleen :mad::mad:

Still delighted Kim and Jedword did so well.

• Advertisement

Yeah but remember that kim has a loving husband ( ex copper. ) to go home to. Wtf gave the rest of them got. Seriously.. kim will be fine . And she earned a good bit of dosh for herself. So last time I swear.......GO KIM YOU WON. !

She bloody did win too! GO KIM TO WIN!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement