Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who are you talking about?

Spencer of Speidi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Didn't call anyone a knacker.

So I think the way he is with Kim is naff.
    Do you really think that's an act, or are they bff's off camera?

She looked genuinely uncomfortable with the the pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

sh1tebags.............skangers..............knackers.............

You really shouldn't psycho analyse reality stars like Spencer Pratt so much! He makes a living out of this type of reaction! Anyway!

This is what this thread /show is about... We all judge them by what we see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fatknacker wrote: »
    Didn't call anyone a knacker.

So I think the way he is with Kim is naff.
    Do you really think that's an act, or are they bff's off camera?

She looked genuinely uncomfortable with the the pack.

I certainly think most of what she does is an act! There isn't a hope in hell she is like that in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Omg about 60 pages to catch up on. Wasn't really able to watch it properly as my rescue cat had constipation and was in pain and going nuts. Gave her oil off a tin of fish and she is ok now. Tg. So am going to read all the threads I missed when she was screeching her head off. Catch up with you all again for next bb. Love you all. Well nearly all. Till we text again. Farewell.
    Oh I hope your poor cat is ok now, the poor mite. It always upsets me so much when an animal is in pain because they can't speak and tell you how bad it is or where it hurts. What's his/her name? Is it Bear :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Didn't watch BOTS, watched a little LLS, that was fairly depressing, so I went to my go to girl - Taylor Swift YouTube on TV while I did a workout.
    It has helped to shake it off...

Spencer is fuming his game plan backfired and Jedward and Kim did better than him so he is jealous and joins the bullying clique

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Spencer is fuming his game plan backfired and Jedward and Kim did better than him so he is jealous and joins the bullying clique

Spencer is very strange.

This is what this thread /show is about... We all judge them by what we see.

Ih's banh-ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Monife wrote: »
    DEVASTATED.....! Even more so than when Bear or Jason won... Like what the actual f*ck!?!

No seriously like what the f*ck!?

The GBP need to be nuked, they clearly cannot make important decisions!

Hope no one took offence to my post above, I am drunk and have resorted to watching Spencer on Snapchat as I can't bring myself to watch Smokeahontus' interview or BOTS. I'm also 12 days off the smokes and fear Smokeahontus' best bits will send me over the edge....

#SILSIL

• Advertisement

I certainly think most of what she does is an act! There isn't a hope in hell she is like that in real life!

I reckon so.

But I reckon less so with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Monife wrote: »
    Hope no one took offence to my post above, I am drunk and have resorted to watching Spencer on Snapchat as I can't bring myself to watch Smokeahontus' interview or BOTS. I'm also 12 days off the smokes and fear Smokeahontus' best bits will send me over the edge....

#SILSIL

Please give it a few minutes, that smokeahontus feeling will pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I think under the circumstances that nuking is perfectly reasonable monife

Jamie's face when Luke did his impression mentioning James J calling him a washed up footballer, he was fuming but trying to act cool

I hate how he was never asked about attacking Jedward and Kim

If you feel like smoking, do the following:

Click your heels three times
    while saying
    'I am not Coleen Nolan, I am not Coleen Nolan'

Repeat until urge passes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

I had no idea who they were before they went in there except Jedward and Kim and knew little about them.

It is so funny to me how people see them in there that are fans or
    liked them and it's all fine.

RobertKK wrote: »
    If you feel like smoking, do the following:

Click your heels three times
    while saying
    'I am not Coleen Nolan, I am not Coleen Nolan'

Repeat until urge passes.

I read that as urine :o

I read that as urine :o

:pac:

Maybe subconsciously you are thinking CBB took the piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Was I imagining this, was the clip of Kim saying "you're an adulter" played a lot tonight?!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I am going to miss all the fun and witty comments on here.:(

For the next big brother, I am going to place two bets, the one I feel least deserving, the one most deserving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Love the wannabe girl presenter with rylan . Hillarious. Jonathan Ross mum in audience again.

Is his mum Barb
    No the woman with glitter jacket. Black hair. Sitting in.middle.

wyrn wrote: »
    Omg about 60 pages to catch up on. Wasn't really able to watch it properly as my rescue cat had constipation and was in pain and going nuts. Gave her oil off a tin of fish and she is ok now. Tg. So am going to read all the threads I missed when she was screeching her head off. Catch up with you all again for next bb. Love you all. Well nearly all. Till we text again. Farewell.
    Oh I hope your poor cat is ok now, the poor mite. It always upsets me so much when an animal is in pain because they can't speak and tell you how bad it is or where it hurts. What's his/her name? Is it Bear :D
    No its wyrn.

wyrn wrote: »
    No its wyrn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Just got internet and saw the result. That's an absolute joke, who is voting for Coleen??? I can honestly say she is the least deserving winner ever. All she did was smoke and moan. How??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Collen was 50/1 on Betfair at 9pm... then 25/1.... then 16/1... then 9/1... then 4/1 when Kim went.

Been looking at the Betfair market since Kim went out the door and it is getting shorter by the second.

The In-Play market is currently: Jedward 1/2 and Collen 7/4.

Wonder has some group just cleaned up there.
    Looks like it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

A few observations.

If Coleen thought this would save her marriage then she is in trouble. If anything she might have pushed het husband further away.

Just no life in her and boring. Smokes all day and thinks nothing of her life style. She won but I'm not sure it will do her any good in the long run.

Spencer is either the word game player of all time or the most over hyped housemate ever. His strategy was awful. I think he bottled it and Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

anna080 wrote: »
    What was Nicola at on BOTS? Was gonna YouTube it but I don't think my blood pressure can handle watching her if she's thinking she's great. My body has been through enough tonight

She was just in the background making faces and mouthing off.. you could lip read what she was saying most of the time.. I just felt there was no need for it. But saying that, anything that girl does I will always find fault in it now.

If Coleen thinks this will save her marriage she is deluded. It showed why he is probably looking away. Her life style is bad and she is boring, no life in her.

Spencer bottled this series, the most overhyped housemate ever. Met his match in Kim and just had no answer to it.

Jedward are the only housemates to come out of this looking better than they did before.

Spencer performance was THAT bad his agent should get him back in November to try and get him on I'm a celeb and claw back some of his reputation as this is how he makes a living. Awful appearance/performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Annani

I'm still bit gutted this morning :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement