Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Annani wrote: »
    I'm still bit gutted this morning :(

Me too :(

Its always horrifc when one of a nasty clique win. What is wrong with people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Didn't post here last night but wanted to say what a shame Jedward didnt win. They were very gracious in defeat to Coleen and really showed their class. They are a real class act compared to the others.

PS. Should we have a BB boardsies in therapy thread?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Felt so sorry for kim last night. Really seemed like the bullying continued outside hse as well

As for coleen, going in to think about her marraige and coming out to say she's going to try make it work. You'd imagine shed tell her husband 1st

Nicola calum and emma were the 3 people I disliked out of the whole program..closely followed by mr o hardon.
    Wonder how long the showmance will carry on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Feeling sad!

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Me too :(

Its always horrifc when one of a nasty clique win. What is wrong with people?

They are like that themselves I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Just watched it all. I really dislike Emma. The amount of sly digs she made when interviewing Jedward!! At least they came across as really gracious and seemed happy enough with 2nd place.

BRING BACK DAVINA!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Felt so sorry for kim last night. Really seemed like the bullying continued outside hse as well

As for coleen, going in to think about her marraige and coming out to say she's going to try make it work. You'd imagine shed tell her husband 1st

Nicola calum and emma were the 3 people I disliked out of the whole program..closely followed by mr o hardon.
    Wonder how long the showmance will carry on

Because if your marriage was in trouble and God knows she has bleated enough about that marriage to every publication / media willing to listen / print for years, the ideal place to go to think about it would be the CBB house.
    I will restrict myself to just one of these :rolleyes:

She got a sympathy vote, IMO. It was starting to emerge on CBBOTS on Thursday night. That Therapy programme or whatever it was, worked in her favour too. I've never watched Loose Women, nor do I plan to, ever, but I presume she would have a following from there too.

I neither like nor dislike her. But she was not a deserving winner of CBB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Yeah the morning after and I still haven't watched BOTS or Coleen's interview have no power anyway which makes it all the much better haha - it better be back by the Ireland back or I'm off to the pub
    Anyway till the next big bro thread - thanks for all the laughs :D

LizT wrote: »
    Just watched it all. I really dislike Emma. The amount of sly digs she made when interviewing Jedward!! At least they came across as really gracious and seemed happy enough with 2nd place.

BRING BACK DAVINA!!

I only watched her 'interviews' with Kim and Jedward. She is dreadful, and her voice pierces my brain. I thought the lads were well able for her. They are very articulate, IMO, and I think they always know what points they plan to make and just get on with it.

As a relative newbie to BB and CBB, I never saw Davina on it. I would love Rylan to be the main presenter. Ok, I love Rylan, full stop. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

On second thought, I can see how Colleen won. She definitely got the sympathy vote and the "normal" vote. She was picked on a lot by Angie, got the bad public tweets and then John McCrirrick's nasty comments. Remember the BB where Jason won, it was definitely sympathy win as a result of that judgement thing where they berated him. I'd say a lot of the GBP relate to her as well with her unhealthiness but the not giving a fcuk attitude. She would have got the James C votes as well.

Still devo :( one positive thing to come out of this though is how proud I am of Jedward, prior to CBB, I cringed in absolute embarrassment for our country every time I saw them on TV but they are lovely lads and had me in stitches throughout the series.

Found this on another site, don't know if already posted on here.

VOTING PERCENTAGES:
    Coleen - 32.65%
    Jedward - 29.91%
    Kim - 14.52%
    James C - 10.33%
    Nicola - 6.94%
    Bianca - 4.36%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

LynnGrace wrote: »

VOTING PERCENTAGES:
    Coleen - 32.65%
    Jedward - 29.91%
    Kim - 14.52%
    James C - 10.33%
    Nicola - 6.94%
    Bianca - 4.36%

I would love to know what the voting percentages were just before the first eviction last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

LynnGrace wrote: »

VOTING PERCENTAGES:
    Coleen - 32.65%
    Jedward - 29.91%
    Kim - 14.52%
    James C - 10.33%
    Nicola - 6.94%
    Bianca - 4.36%

doesn't add up to 100? :confused: Wonder does it include Calum's votes from the Tuesday (remainder is 1.29%)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Liordi wrote: »
    doesn't add up to 100? :confused: Wonder does it include Calum's votes from the Tuesday (remainder is 1.29%)

well unless Callum got no votes at all, it wouldn't add up to 100

Liordi wrote: »

Spoiled votes, maybe :D ,like in the election ...
    Just kidding!
    I found it by chance, didn't check it in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

"Coleen ended up taking 32.65% of the public vote, while Jedward had 29.91%.

The rest of the results breakdown (which also includes Calum, who was evicted on Tuesday night) is hard to read into, because - if you remember - voting re-opened each time one housemate was kicked out.

Kim Woodburn: 14.52%
    James Cosmo: 10.33%
    Nicola McLean: 6.94%
    Bianca Gascoigne: 4.36%
    Calum Best: 1.30% "

Source: Digital Spy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'm still so angry at the injustice! Was less angry about chloe winning and that's saying something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Makes sense I guess. I think that's the closest it's been between the final 2 in quite some time.

What is everyone gonna watch tonight instead of big bro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Taboo is pretty good, other than that.....match of the day neonsofa?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

neonsofa wrote: »
    What is everyone gonna watch tonight instead of big bro?

Rerun of luanch night.

😀

• Advertisement

Taboo is pretty good, other than that.....match of the day neonsofa?! :D

I'm patiently waiting for the real football (LOI) to start back up again, my year is scheduled around reality TV schedules and match fixtures! Will check out taboo. Might start homeland again, abandoned it after season 1 but it looks good.

The big brother instagram page has loads of comments about Coleen not deserving to win. I'm glad to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

I'm amazed at the amount of things that have been glossed over in the interviews afterwards.

Mistake or not, how come Nicola was not grilled about her comments to Kim in relation to having children? I gather that Nicola is probably not the most mentally stable and accusations that this was out of order may result in floods of tears and some celebrity counselling etc. but fair is fair, Kim was reminded about every nasty thing she said so why not Nicola?

Watching Nicola trying to re-write history last night by portraying herself as a sweet girl was particularly funny. How her face changes in a split second is actually frightening, when anyone questions her over something that may in any way be construed as being negative towards her. She is a real piece of work. She did her absolute best to come across as a nice person in the house but her own vile personality trumped though efforts and we saw the absolute worst of her time and time again, due to her having absolutely zero self awareness. The type of person incapable of suffering in silence, classic bully tactics if she has beef with someone she has to involve everyone around her and have them on her side. And any dissent from the camp and they are ostracised (with the exception of Speidi who are worthy of grovelling to as maybe they can be useful if she needs some lodgings in LA some summer she and her hubby want to pretend they are jetsetters).

Also, the double standards in relation to Bianca's behaviour is absolutely galling. Turns out she was not just "seeing a guy", she was living with a bloke for 5 months. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and a man was fooling around on TV (with his girlfriend sitting at home) with another woman the guy would be absolutely crucified, he would be hung drawn and quartered.

I'd make it my business to not let her promote her little showmance to further her "career" in her exit interview. That Emma Willis girl may be stunning but she is an absolute airhead of the highest order, the lights are on but there is most definately nobody home.

This show is only going to get trashier and trashier I feel and attract a certain type of character. CBBots is also an abomination of a programme, so much potential to discuss and provide insight into the true personalities of the housemates, to provide more context to rows we may see during the highlights programme and also to be impartial. But no, it really appeals to the lowest common denominator, right from the stupid attention seeking audience members right through to Rylan's antics (pouting to cameras saying ooooh matron- for what its worth he is way better than that nonsense) and the panel members who leave alot to be desired.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=85442503&postcount=15

Love this comment from Digital Spy. I did lol last night when the comment was made about her writing a book called 'I lived with Jedward'. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emma said on BOTS that everyone was up for tasks and her highlight was the task to trick Bonka which wasn't hard, did she forget James C refused task as in wear super hero costume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Just caught up on the thread for the last time. I'm genuinely devastated the thread is finished
    I've had an absolute blast over the course of the series and you have all kept me amused during the long nights up with my newborn daughter, so thanks to everyone, luv yous a million percent babes :pac:

PS if anyone ever meets Kim, John or Edward, give them a cuddle from me because that's what I've wanted to do all series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Ah lads,I'm in such bad form today. Still cant get over it!

Plus suffering withdrawal symptoms already. Between no more BB, no more BOTS & no more thread, I literally don't know what I'm going to do with my time.

Bit of long overdue housework maybe and I suppose I could talk to my family members..........ugh........

I've got the post CBB blues. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I just watched the show on YouTube.

Emma is a disaster. So rude to Kim and Jedward...."oh now you're a producer too" :rolleyes: fck off Emma, John was just saying that there would be a lot of sleeping and sitting around that's edited out. Because of course there is!!

Also I don't know what the producers are at showing the others booing Kim. She's not some pantomime villain, she's an elderly woman for christs sake!! Disgusting behaviour and they should all be ashamed of themselves. Even if I hated someone's guts, I wouldn't go around booing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I woke up this morning wondering why I keep coming back to this show, I haven't liked a winner (celebrity or civilian) since Katie Price.

Then I came to post here and remembered :D You guys make it worth it!

Here's to hoping summer BB and CBB actually produce a worthy winner that the GBP will actually vote for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

So I'm hungover, Coleen is still the CBB winner and Ireland lost to Scotland. Such a crappy Saturday. I feel totally deflated, I haven't even got BB to look forward to tonight. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement