Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

kopite386 wrote: »
    Thearpy or CBB ?

I would say both but only watched a bit of thearby after walking the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Bloody hell. Never knew any of that. !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    His agent probably advising him to go into hiding and have a breakdown

Sorry Liz, didn't see your post when I posted... I think that's what's happening also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

red ears wrote: »
    I think Jedward may have peaked too soon. I think they may come 2nd or 3rd now behind James and maybe Kim.

This is what I'm afraid of also. Had the final been last weekend they would've walked it but I don't know if they can hold on. I hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I think Jedward may have peaked too soon. I think they may come 2nd or 3rd now behind James and maybe Kim.

I can see evidence of that from some of the reaction on BOTS. Few people saying they're starting to get annoying. Could be the novelty is wearing off for some of the viewers ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Cdosrun wrote: »
    I would say both but only watched a bit of thearby after walking the dog.

Yeah I'm still watching Thearpy he just doesn't want to listen to half of what the thearpist has to say
    Then he's like I only do these reality shows as I have rent to pay, if he really didn't want to do them just go back to modelling or get a normal job

MelanieC wrote: »
    I love Andy West. He should've won last year's BB,Jason had zero personality,another James C.
    Jason was easily the best housemate. That's how he won. !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry Liz, didn't see your post when I posted... I think that's what's happening also.

No worries, we are all so knowledgeable on reality stars media plans ;)

They love Coleen on BOTS.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I don't understand how they have no underwear of their own. Even a dirty pair can be turned inside out in the event of an emergency.

I think it was their underwear but(no pun intended) they were worried the lines would show on their ass .

• Advertisement

Cdosrun wrote: »
    I think it was their underwear but(no pun intended) they were worried the lines would show on their ass .

That's rather ASSinine behaviour from them :D

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm still watching Thearpy he just doesn't want to listen to half of what the thearpist has to say
    Then he's like I only do these reality shows as I have rent to pay, if he really didn't want to do them just go back to modelling or get a normal job

Totally agree, but he is cleb and can't do a job like us.

Why?

Coleen, Jedward, Nicola seemed to have most of the BOTS audience vote. I heard a few James C & Kim and at least 1 Bonka

Why?

Who knows?
    Answers on a postcard.....

Why?
    The woman who rang in supporting Colleen was nearly crying . She seemed to have gone through something similar to Colleen.

I think James C popularity has gone way down

The woman who rang in supporting Colleen was nearly crying . She seemed to have gone through something similar to Colleen.

Like bring a cranky moaning, bitch-faced smoker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

wyrn wrote:
    The BOTS panel & audience are wrecking my head. It's a Nicola and James C love in

That's the outside world there lovey, get used to it. :D
    jluv wrote:
    I'd say he's totally regretting going on the show at all..he didn't come out good from it.

'Coming out good' will have no bearing on his career, he'll continue on happily as normal.
    I don't watch BOTS. So Calum has gone missing? I reckon It's a plan his agent thought up where he'll "go missing" get 'Notice' and overshadowed the winner / winners..... Slime bag.

It's in his own best interests to appear on BOTS. Missing his contractual obligations could affect his fee. His loss.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think James C popularity has gone way down

I don't know why he was even popular to begin with, just because he's 95 doesn't give him a free pass.

• Advertisement

Like bring a cranky moaning, bitch-faced smoker?
    No she was genuinely upset. Rylan didn't cut her off he was very nice to her.

PetKing wrote: »
    wyrn wrote:
    The BOTS panel & audience are wrecking my head. It's a Nicola and James C love in

That's the outside world there lovey, get used to it. :D
    jluv wrote:
    I'd say he's totally regretting going on the show at all..he didn't come out good from it.

'Coming out good' will have no bearing on his career, he'll continue on happily as normal.
    I don't watch BOTS. So Calum has gone missing? I reckon It's a plan his agent thought up where he'll "go missing" get 'Notice' and overshadowed the winner / winners..... Slime bag.

It's in his own best interests to appear on BOTS. Missing his contractual obligations could affect his fee. His loss.
    Barbara represented him very well.

PetKing. "It's in his own best interests to appear on BOTS. Missing his contractual obligations could affect his fee. His loss.."

His absence will/might generate more interest and the media might pay more than BB, it's a gamble.. .. I don't care or give a hoot as to why he didn't turn up, I couldn't give a shiet, he's not that special.

I love Andy West. He should've won last year's BB,Jason had zero personality,another James C.

His reporting for BOTS is so serious like off a news show :p

Bear tweeting Kim or Jedward to win

Is Rylan wearing one of James C cardigans

Kim refusing to bath with Jedward funny, how dull would this series be without the trio of KimJed

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I have never seen anyone so in love with themselves as Nicola was watching herself back. Anyone else would be mortified and disgusted with their language but she was delighted and thought she was amazing. Would make you wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just watched the clip of James C ignoring jedward in the garden last night, he's so rude! You can tell john is struggling to make conversation and he's so dismissive. Also John is hot, there i said it :pac:

That Vicky GS weird jaw talking some sh*te on BOTS, of course she supporting Coleen and NicolE, she a mean girl too and a Loose Women panelist

Is it compulsory a Loose Women panelist always on BOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

anna080 wrote: »
    I remember posters here saying that there was a conversation with James and Jed where he was basically ignoring them as they were talking. Wish they'd shown that

I saw it live and I wouldn't say he was ignoring them. I posted in our old thread [RIP], that he was smoking a fag and either John or Edward was just rambling away out loud. Going on and on and on. Not really engaging with James just talking at no one in particular.

Ignoring them would be not answering direct questions, so he wasn't being asked a question. He just happened to be beside them while they were rambling.

I imagine Jedward are like that 24/7 and people naturally tune out a lot of the time. Nothing rude. Rude would be snapping at them, which I can understand people doing as well cooped up with them 24/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

anna080 wrote: »
    Just watched the clip of James C ignoring jedward in the garden last night, he's so rude! You can tell john is struggling to make conversation and he's so dismissive. Also John is hot, there i said it :pac:

Was so upsetting. When John was talking about how the days are so long and absolutely nothing back from James C. So rude! And then James C says he's off to make tea and didn't offer to make John a cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    I blame myself, whenever I bet on a housemate they go mental and lose their place. Every time!:(

Why oh why didn't you put a bet on James C :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement