Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Taken from the above article

Nicola McLean looked happy and relaxed as she made her way home.

The TV beauty was seen partying with her husband Tom Williams, and later told The Sun Online they had "great sex" after reconnecting at the afterparty

Beauty??? Give over. :rolleyes:
    And as classy as ever Miss McMean.....really really TMI :(

I actually feel sorry for her, I think that's a great big lie and I think she feels like she needs to lie to pretend that things are all right.

Apparently they were fighting last night and allegedly Tom got kicked out of the CBB after party. Look at the way he's holding his friend, that's not right for a married man. His hand is up and under her jacket.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/nicola-mclean-tom-williams-kicked-9754689

I wonder if this is the same woman
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4130516/amp/Tom-Williams-leaves-London-restaurant-mystery-woman.html

As much as I really dislike Nicola, I honestly can't help but feel a little sorry for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Annani wrote: »
    Is there not normally a Sunday afternoon show where they show the highlights from the house on eviction night and interview the housemates from the house or did I dream that?

Would love to see and hear what Jedward were saying during eviction night through the night and Coleen too as i think she was really shocked she won.

There used to be back in the c4 days, bit of a party. Then a week later they had a " What happened after the house" bit.
    Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kim not holding back. She said she's prefer even Nicola to have won over Colleen and that Jamie already had her hackles up about what his said about his ex on tv. She also like Bianca and feels sorry for her because Jamie said the "I love you" twice to her but he had "3 women over 2 and a half weeks". Kim is very shrewd. Shame she couldn't have made her point much more calmly in the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4191128/Kim-Woodburn-slams-Coleen-Nolan-s-CBB-triumph.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

And I'm almost sure there was a time we were allowed to vote too during the c4 times at some stage. Can anyone else remember that? When 1 or 2 of ours was in an seeing as c4 was never geo locked they opened up the lines for us to vote? Or am I tripping?? !
    I'm talking way back in the day cos I'm sure I spent a few notes...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

deco nate wrote:
    And I'm almost sure there was a time we were allowed to vote too during the c4 times at some stage. Can anyone else remember that? When 1 or 2 of ours was in an seeing as c4 was never geo locked they opened up the lines for us to vote? Or am I tripping?? ! I'm talking way back in the day cos I'm sure I spent a few notes...

Yeah I think there used to be numbers online that you could ring from Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    I actually feel sorry for her, I think that's a great big lie and I think she feels like she needs to lie to pretend that things are all right.

Apparently they were fighting last night and allegedly Tom got kicked out of the CBB after party. Look at the way he's holding his friend, that's not right for a married man. His hand is up and under her jacket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4130516/amp/Tom-Williams-leaves-London-restaurant-mystery-woman.html

As much as I really dislike Nicola, I honestly can't help but feel a little sorry for her

This might sound harsh but you definitely reap what you sow.
    They all just seem so cutthroat and narcissistic that it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that their OH/husbands/partners are all plonkers too.
    I find her just nasty and pathetic.
    I'm pretty ganghanded, aren't I? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

wyrn wrote: »

Is that Nicola's sister? she looks very like the woman who spoke up for her on BBOTS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I read that mirror article WTF are they on about when commenting about Jedward hugging Coleen they said it was an uncharacteristic show of humanity
    This is why I don't read any of those tabloid ****e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

kopite386 wrote: »
    I read that mirror article WTF are they on about when commenting about Jedward hugging Coleen they said it was an uncharacteristic show of humanity

I thought the same! What a bizzare statement. Loads of little digs in that article

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

So let's getting the rummers going so who would you like to see in the summer in it?.

Any z lister?.

Also who from gerdie share has not been in the house yet? GAZ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

deco nate wrote: »
    And I'm almost sure there was a time we were allowed to vote too during the c4 times at some stage. Can anyone else remember that? When 1 or 2 of ours was in an seeing as c4 was never geo locked they opened up the lines for us to vote? Or am I tripping?? !

I remember we could vote for I'm a celebrity get me out of here cause I voted loads for Matt from Busted the year he won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

So let's getting the rummers going so who would you like to see in the summer in it?.

Any z lister?.

Well the next civilian one is pairs right? .... natural choice is Jedward!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

kopite386 wrote: »

Same here. That is complete and utter rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

deco nate wrote: »

Yeah you're right Deco, apparently from the 2nd series until they move to C5 we could vote.

Here is an article I came across online regarding it.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb16/news/0501/exclusive-tv3-looking-into-eviction-voting-for-republic-of-ireland-big-brother-2015-timebomb-viewers
    Until 2008, C4 offered Irish Big Brother fans the chance to vote by calling Ireland-specific premium rate phone lines. However, these were permanently axed after technical errors occurred midway through the ninth series.

FWIW I think the regular series has been slightly ruined by the inclusion of semi- celebs, they all seem to have agents now and trot the z list celeb scene. Wasn' t yer one Leytesha in some reality show before BB?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any z lister?.

Jedward back in for a 3rd time

The Hulkster

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Jedwards twitter account made lots of posts about the other housemates. Jedward said they were hacked but they agreed with every word said :D
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4191054/Jedward-delete-vitriolic-early-morning-tweets.html

Does anyone know if we are having a CBB and a civvy BB this summer?

Lets be strategic this time and put money on our most hated and the laziest lump who doesn't nothing and we'll all be rich. We can have our fave and love them but accept they won't win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

fin12 wrote: »
    I remember we could vote for I'm a celebrity get me out of here cause I voted loads for Matt from Busted the year he won.

I remember that too...I only watched the odd episode back then (I was a young teenager) but I remember him winning. David Gest was on that year too wasn't he?

I'm sad that I now like Emma's husband more than Emma! I used to love her but I finally saw her bias during some of last summer's show (can't even remember which housemate, might have been Georgina) and I'm still shocked and disgusted over Kim's (I turned off before Jedward were interviewed but I hear that was awful too). She's gone so down in my estimation.

Only two pages to catch up on here this morning instead of the usual eleventy billion and one :( I'll be sad when there's no new posts, wish it was summer already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jedward back in for a 3rd time

The Hulkster

Not just the hulk I would take any washed up wwe star for it as be intrasting to say the lest as we never had anyone like that in the house before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Next time we should all put bets on whoever gets no votes in our poll! :D

What a pity we can't vote. Jedward would have won, and rightly so.
    Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we are having a CBB and a civvy BB this summer?

Lets be strategic this time and put money on our most hated and the laziest lump who doesn't nothing and we'll all be rich.We can have our fave and love them but accept they won't win :D

:D
    Let's go for it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Not just the hulk I would take any washed up wwe star for it as be intrasting to say the lest as we never had anyone like that in the house before

Far from washed up, but could ya imagine someone like Stone Cold or the Rock in there, real celebs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Trump would be some craic, has a history of doing reality TV also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I remember that too...I only watched the odd episode back then (I was a young teenager) but I remember him winning. David Gest was on that year too wasn't he?

I'm sad that I now like Emma's husband more than Emma! I used to love her but I finally saw her bias during some of last summer's show (can't even remember which housemate, might have been Georgina) and I'm still shocked and disgusted over Kim's (I turned off before Jedward were interviewed but I hear that was awful too). She's gone so down in my estimation.

Only two pages to catch up on here this morning instead of the usual eleventy billion and one :( I'll be sad when there's no new posts, wish it was summer already!

I think there was a housemate can't remember his name but he had said comments about gay people outside the house and she brought that up in the interview, he never said anything homophobic in the house. It was a very unfair interview aswell.

sword1 wrote: »
    Trump would be some craic, has a history of doing reality TV also

He is already in a big brother house :p

Jamie and Bonka wedding planning according to Daily Star

Saw a post somewhere saying 'Trump, Brexit and Coleen winning CBB':D

Was just reading Jedwards twitter and all the love they are getting. Thrilled for them. They were bloody robbed though. Actually feel a bit sorry for Coleen too as you know when you watch these shows and you don't want the boring one to win, I'm sure she's watched plenty and didn't want the lazy most boring one to win. Imagine going on it, doing nothing and winning over people you know deserved it. Scarlett for her:D She even said herself she didn't deserve it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jamie and Bonka wedding planning according to Daily Star

Cue the Hello magazine deal for the wedding snaps , and then a high powered Lawyer to sort out the alimony he'll have to pay her when they divorce (along with the child support to DL,he'll surely be skint):rolleyes:

In all honesty , that sounded b*tchy , but ffs , stories for the papers , to keep relative and in the news and make money .
    If it is real , if , fair dues but I'm sceptical to say the least :p

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Saw a post somewhere saying 'Trump, Brexit and Coleen winning CBB':D

Was just reading Jedwards twitter and all the love they are getting. Thrilled for them. They were bloody robbed though. Actually feel a bit sorry for Coleen too as you know when you watch these shows and you don't want the boring one to win, I'm sure she's watched plenty and didn't want the lazy most boring one to win. Imagine going on it, doing nothing and winning over people you know deserved it. Scarlett for her:D She even said herself she didn't deserve it :D

I want to know what Coleen's problem with Jedward was, she was against them even before they entered the house, I expected better from her considering her family were in showbiz from a young age and she has sons their age, all I can think of is jealousy

Jedward got her the letter from her family and seemed genuinely happy she won

I want to know what Coleen's problem with Jedward was, she was against them even before they entered the house, I expected better from her considering her family were in showbiz from a young age and she has sons their age, all I can think of is jealousy

They got her the letter and then she immedately turned and nominated them.

There was a group in there and once they had formed on day 1 there was no room for anyone else in it and true to form no one else became part of that group i.e the 4 that subsequently entered the house. Those eejits over on DS argue blue in the face that there was no clique but there certanly was and Coleen aligned herself to it.

We all want to feel part of things but what disturbs me is how a group of adults watch as one or two are left on their own and justify it to themselves somehow. Coleen did this so no one can tell me she is a lovely woman. Would she like Shane to go into the house and be left sat on his own with blank faces whenever he spoke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

True and I don't think she was embarrassed to win either , she was delighted !!
    But she knew she couldn't say she had played a marvellous game or anything !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    True and I don't think she was embarrassed to win either , she was delighted !!
    But she knew she couldn't say she had played a marvellous game or anything !

No and you know what really gets me? All the bleating lambs 'oh but she really needed it, she was having such a hard time'. Vom

Cry me a river for poor Coleen, she's had more than her fair share of lady luck over the years. Its not a personal epiphany platform for the downtrodden. Mam what about me and you pair of aul wans for the summer civilian one where they're looking for pairs? Lets make the nation love crochet again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement