Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

fin12 wrote: »
    I think there was a housemate can't remember his name but he had said comments about gay people outside the house and she brought that up in the interview, he never said anything homophobic in the house. It was a very unfair interview aswell.

It was Winston Mckenzie.

I think he said gays adopting children was like child abuse.
    He was asked about it in the house and answered.
    Then she brought it up in the interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    No and you know what really gets me? All the bleating lambs 'oh but she really needed it, she was having such a hard time'. Vom

Cry me a river for poor Coleen, she's had more than her fair share of lady luck over the years. Its not a personal epiphany platform for the downtrodden. Mam what about me and you pair of aul wans for the summer civilian one where they're looking for pairs? Lets make the nation love crochet again!

We'll crochet our own cardigans :D
    And crack the whip at them all :D:D

Oh , nope , no can do , could you imagine not having this thread to keep us sane ??:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So let's getting the rummers going so who would you like to see in the summer in it?.

Any z lister?.

Also who from gerdie share has not been in the house yet? GAZ?.

Gaz is doing a show for MTV with his granddad about spring break so yes expect Gaz or his granddad :P

Bear is rumoured to be seeing Charlotte from GS, surprised they were not approached for this series as all stars, both were winners

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Does anyone know if we are having a CBB and a civvy BB this summer?

Lets be strategic this time and put money on our most hated and the laziest lump who doesn't nothing and we'll all be rich. We can have our fave and love them but accept they won't win :D

We could do "a pot" for all of us here and on our winnings have a night out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

We could do "a pot" for all of us here and on our winnings have a night out :pac:

What a great idea! :D

• Advertisement

What a great idea! :D

But on the condition that we all pretend we know each other from eh...the local pub...yeah thats it, the local.................
    Don't want to be seen as weirdo internet friends :p:D

But on the condition that we all pretend we know each other from eh...the local pub...yeah thats it, the local.................
    Don't want to be seen as weirdo internet friends :p:D

Oh God no!!!!!

I was at a friends wedding last year and it was a bit of an ummmmm when we were asked how we met. It actually happened to be boards.ie!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

We'd be better off smoking the pot, tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They got her the letter and then she immedately turned and nominated them.

There was a group in there and once they had formed on day 1 there was no room for anyone else in it and true to form no one else became part of that group i.e the 4 that subsequently entered the house. Those eejits over on DS argue blue in the face that there was no clique but there certanly was and Coleen aligned herself to it.

We all want to feel part of things but what disturbs me is how a group of adults watch as one or two are left on their own and justify it to themselves somehow. Coleen did this so no one can tell me she is a lovely woman. Would she like Shane to go into the house and be left sat on his own with blank faces whenever he spoke?

Given the treatment of Kim especially by the other hms and Emma when coming out, how can anyone argue no bullying clique

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Given the treatment of Kim especially by the other hms and Emma when coming out, how can anyone argue no bullying clique

Exactly. It was the final night. Who on Gods green earth wants anyone excluded and isolated on a night where it's a time for celebration of getting through it and realisation that all arguments were just not worth it? BOTS was uncomfortable in watching how Kim was treated. Mind you it was uncomfortable watching that boring woman win. I got banned on DS for calling them all DK HDs and stupid boring posters. Lock me up and throw away the key for telling the truth! I plead guilty!:D Oh God, so funny :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Mrs Woman wrote:
    Exactly. It was the final night. Who on Gods green earth wants anyone excluded and isolated on a night where it's a time for celebration of getting through it and realisation that all arguments were just not worth it? BOTS was uncomfortable in watching how Kim was treated. Mind you it was uncomfortable watching that boring woman win. I got banned on DS for calling them all DK HDs and stupid boring posters. Lock me up and throw away the key for telling the truth! I plead guilty! Oh God, so funny

Oh well done Mrs Woman. You were a winner you achieved what you set out to do, being banned on ds is like a lifetime goal. Love it.

Mrs Woman wrote:
    Exactly. It was the final night. Who on Gods green earth wants anyone excluded and isolated on a night where it's a time for celebration of getting through it and realisation that all arguments were just not worth it? BOTS was uncomfortable in watching how Kim was treated. Mind you it was uncomfortable watching that boring woman win. I got banned on DS for calling them all DK HDs and stupid boring posters. Lock me up and throw away the key for telling the truth! I plead guilty! Oh God, so funny

Oh well done Mrs Woman. You were a winner you achieved what you set out to do,  being banned on ds is like a lifetime goal.  Love it.

I was absolutely thrilled!  Mr W asking me why I was laughing like a hyena on Saturday morning when I realised I'd actually done it!  :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I was absolutely thrilled!  Mr W asking me why I was laughing like a hyena on Saturday morning when I realised I'd actually done it!  :D

Wait, he's Mr Woman? Kinky as F!

:D
    Omackeral wrote: »

Wait, he's Mr Woman? Kinky as F!
    :D  Come to think of it actyally his surname really does begin with W but for the purposes of here, he's Mr Woman, at home trying on my clothes as we speak :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kim is on This Morning with Phil and Holly and the interview is very much conducted in the pejorative. They even live linked to Coleen in the Loose Women studio and she was saying she'll never speak to Kim again. Awful interview, Kim was basically having to defend herself all over again. Kim called Phil a phoney and said he should have conducted the interview in a more neutral tone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

anna080 wrote: »
    Kim is on This Morning with Phil and Holly and the interview is very much conducted in the pejorative. They even live linked to Coleen in the Loose Women studio and she was saying she'll never speak to Kim again. Awful interview, Kim was basically having to defend herself all over again.

For gods sake, is she going to get a fair hearing at all. I'm so surprised that nothing has been done or said about the rest of the scumbags booing her during the course of a live interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Poor kim on this morning. Making a laugh of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I was so proud of my sis and mom :D both only watched the final and both said Kim was the only one who seemed real. Both also spotted that she was being picked on and how horrible the producers were with that Spencer footage in the background.

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Poor kim on this morning. Making a laugh of her.

They are all laughing at her. It's awful. I don't blame her for being defensive they were awful patronising to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

She was 100% right on everything she said he wasn't impartial. Phil's head is up Colleen arse.
    Not sure what's funny about bïtching a 74year old woman.

• Advertisement

Bet they'll have Nicola on and lick her arse as well. Sickening.

So funny her calling Phil a phoney, she's dead right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I stopped watching anything bb related after the Jed interview. They won!

Ugh I really wanna scrap it in future after Emma's performance.

I stopped watching anything bb related after the Jed interview. They won!

Ugh I really wanna scrap it in future after Emma's performance.

I know how you feel.  You'd be put off for life by it to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I know Kim's not on social media but I hope she has family and friends who are keeping her informed as to how much support she does actually have. She seems the sort of woman who will hold her head high and not let things get to her, but she must be very frustrated. She has been treated incredibly unfairly by Big Brother, her former housemates, and now This Morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Just put on loose women and Colleen on. She had just been giving out about Kim but missed it. She is on about how she honks bb saved her marriage! He is in states til 20th so she hasn't talked to him yet! Just find the Kim interview! Sounds terrible... really wish rylan does a real interview with her!

They really tried to rile her up :(

Jesus, she is so straightforward and really took Phil on about Colleen. She really is no fool, she knows damn well Phil was trying to take the mick and was backing Colleen.
    I cant for the life of me imagine what we DIDNT see on CBB as she is still FUMING

They really tried to rile her up :(

Jesus, she is so straightforward and really took Phil on about Colleen. She really is no fool, she knows damn well Phil was trying to take the mick and was backing Colleen.
    I cant for the life of me imagine what we DIDNT see on CBB as she is still FUMING

Phil even brought up the fact he knew she was argumentative because he'd heard she had a row on celebrity juice. He's so unprofessional

LOVE what Gino just said there!!!!!
    He said he spent 21 days with her in the Jungle and a nicer woman you could never meet!

He was cut off VERY short by Phil telling him to "Just make your foccacia" when Gino started to say "I'm not going to carry on because then I might say something that is gonna upset other people who was in there(the house)" :eek::eek:

I would kill to know what Gino was going to say :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Tbf tho,Philip Schofield said that before she left the studio she gave him a kiss and said "you are a bitch but it makes bloody good telly,doesn't it?" so she knows the score.
    I do agree she was treated unfairly,ganghanded even(!) after her exit but I think viewing her as this poor defenceless victim is OTT too. She knows what she's doing as much as any of the rest of them. Gotta love her though!

I also must confess (don't hate me!) that I quite like Coleen Nolan on Loose Women. She always comes across so real and down to earth,funny even,I was expecting to love her on BB but that side of her never seemed to shine through in there. I think if she had engaged a little more in there,we all would've taken to her,especially with Jedward. Her dismissal of them from the beginning put all of us patriots off her from the off! Although she said on LW that BB played music for them at midnight every night and she and Jedward used to do dance routines on the table. We never got shown that fun side of her. Or that side where she was friends with Jedward. Makes you wonder. We pride ourselves on being able to see through housemates and being good judges of character but we're still just being manipulated by BB all the time regardless.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement