Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

dance routines on the table me hole.

1) She would break the table (i'm so sorry)

2) If there was an opportunity to show Colleen in a positive light then the producers would have been all over it

3) She was the housemate with the most phoney image ahead of Callum Best. She flat out called the 2 lads "p*icks" so pretending to like them is a blatant reaction to go with the flow of what seems right in hindsight.

She is an extremely miserable woman, and playing to the downtrodden female gallery is lowest common denominator crap. Her marriage is in bother so "I better get into the BB house and look for affirmation that i'm great".

When someone plays something so personal like that out in the public eye I immediately lose respect for them. Keep your eyes on your marriage without having one eye on the camera and your reputation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Blanco100 wrote: »
    dance routines on the table me hole.

1) She would break the table (i'm so sorry)

2) If there was an opportunity to show Colleen in a positive light then the producers would have been all over it

3) She was the housemate with the most phoney image ahead of Callum Best. She flat out called the 2 lads "p*icks" so pretending to like them is a blatant reaction to go with the flow of what seems right in hindsight.

She is an extremely miserable woman, and playing to the downtrodden female gallery is lowest common denominator crap. Her marriage is in bother so "I better get into the BB house and look for affirmation that i'm great".

When someone plays something so personal like that out in the public eye I immediately lose respect for them. Keep your eyes on your marriage without having one eye on the camera and your reputation.

Cant for the life of me understand how she thought it was ok to discuss her marriage with everyone without sorting it out with her husband first.

He is out of the country until the end of the month but here she is bleating on about it on the airwaves. Priorities Coleen Priorities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Phillip (who I usually like) seems quite biased throughout the interview. Guess the British perception of Kim was different to ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

Liordi wrote: »

Phillip (who I usually like) seems quite biased throughout the interview. Guess the British perception of Kim was different to ours.

Yes but ours was the right perception, they are a group of ganhanders and thickos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

She has been treated incredibly unfairly by Big Brother, her former housemates, and now This Morning...

and now this morning what? Don't make us guess! Tell us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

SAMTALK wrote: »
    [/B]

Cant for the life of me understand how she thought it was ok to discuss her marriage with everyone without sorting it out with her husband first.

He is out of the country until the end of the month but here she is bleating on about it on the airwaves. Priorities Coleen Priorities

I'm sure I read somewhere that she hasn't even SPOKE with him since she got out! Sorry to say Colleen, but if he was even remotely interested in a reconciliation, he would have rang(at the very least to congratulate her on winning). Silence screams volumes, take the hint love :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Only a matter of time til herself and James C sell their "sordid love affair" story :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I'm sure I read somewhere that she hasn't even SPOKE with him since she got out! Sorry to say Colleen, but if he was even remotely interested in a reconciliation, he would have rang(at the very least to congratulate her on winning). Silence screams volumes, take the hint love :pac:

I would have thought if they were trying to save their marriage

1. Coleen would have kept details private
    2. Ray would have made an effort to be there for the final

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Its more profitable and reputation enhancing with your target audience to play the woman scorned in fairness.

I'd say she has no interest herself, but she enjoys bleating on about it.

Like Cheryl Cole, there are certain women (and men for that matter) who are incapable of holding onto a partner due to being insufferable and miserable, and get their kicks telling the world how it makes them feel instead of figuring out why they are going wrong and doing something to change themselves.

That interview with this morning is actually pretty shocking, how he thinks thats being impartial, is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Phil even told her she should have cleaned the messy house because she was a cleaner! Chicken livered Schofield

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Only a matter of time til herself and James C sell their "sordid love affair" story :D

Good job my lunch was well digested before I read that. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

anna080 wrote: »
    Phil even told her she should have cleaned the messy house because she was a cleaner! Chicken livered Scholfield

My blood is absolutely boiling after that remark! Used to like him, but that's not right or professional bringing up the celebrity juice argument. Couldn't even watch it all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Schofield is such a little ****bag, have never liked him and he was basically goading her. Awful man!

Coleen has said she was hospitalised with a suspected heart attack the night before the final and she has still not spoken to her husband! Eh if you win big brother and are hospitalised over a near heart attack and he still doesn't contact you I think it's fairly safe to say it's over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Coleen has said she was hospitalised with a suspected heart attack the night before the final and she has still not spoken to her husband! Eh if you win big brother and are hospitalised over a near heart attack and he still doesn't contact you I think it's fairly safe to say it's over

LOL, so mean but I laughed at this!!
    I don't think she did her marriage any favours. If I were her husband I would have checked out the second she mentioned our issues tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

She was hospitalised, yet went back in the house for one more day?! If it was me I'd have left and never gone back! :D I'd say her husband is pretty annoyed with her with her actions in the house, especially as he seems to be a much more private person than she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

A non-drinker going into the house but had 8 cans of rum and coke every night?  Hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The bullying clique now includes ITV presenters, ITV home of Loose Women

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh poor Coleen how ever did she have such an awful health issue occur to her?!
    a bajillion smokes a day will do that to a person. She makes me sick, I'm still raging that she won. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭robwen

Jedward for Super Bowl half time show 2018..

• Advertisement

idunno78 wrote: »
    Just put on loose women and Colleen on. She had just been giving out about Kim but missed it. She is on about how she honks bb saved her marriage! He is in states til 20th so she hasn't talked to him yet! Just find the Kim interview! Sounds terrible... really wish rylan does a real interview with her!

How did CBB save her marriage if she hasn't spoke to her husband who is away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Personally if I was her husband, I would be pretty pissed off with her airing her dirty laundry re a struggling marriage in public for some publicity and she hasn't even engaged with the man properly in weeks/months.

If that is what a few fags can do for a marriage, kudos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Calums birthday today, all together everyone...

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear....... ah feck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kolido wrote: »

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,

Bless you! :D

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,

He looks great for 63

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

He looks great for 63

Anna you stole my joke :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Kim is on This Morning with Phil and Holly and the interview is very much conducted in the pejorative. They even live linked to Coleen in the Loose Women studio and she was saying she'll never speak to Kim again. Awful interview, Kim was basically having to defend herself all over again. Kim called Phil a phoney and said he should have conducted the interview in a more neutral tone.

I can't stand Phil and Holly. That Holly one loves herself and Philips a condescending prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,

Respect! :D

fin12 wrote: »
    I can't stand Phil and Holly. That Holly one loves herself and Philips a condescending prick.

I used to like Holly until she started believing her own hype of being the best female presenter in the UK, the more popular she got the more unlikeable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I wish jedward n Kim would get their own fly on the wall reality show. I'd tune in every night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement