Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I used to like Holly until she started believing her own hype of being the best female presenter in the UK, the more popular she got the more unlikeable

Philip can be ok sometimes but Holly thinks she's way better as a presenter than she actually is. Plus she can be a bit ditsy a lot of the time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Have Speidi made up with NicolE, is she back on their social media accounts not barred anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Phillip Schofield told Kim that he's a friend of Coleen and he knows her for years and that she's a lovely woman, he made Kim's interview uncomfortable viewing. Holly sat there with a stupid grin on her face and said sod all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Liordi wrote: »

Phillip (who I usually like) seems quite biased throughout the interview. Guess the British perception of Kim was different to ours.

God I love that woman, the British public are pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

She comes across as seriously unstable to be honest. I thought it was an act, still think it is but if you look at it in relative terms, you have eccentrics on Boards who love to garner attention with extreme posting. They do become annoying. That isn't me taking the side of the other a£seholes, just think Kim's behaviour was far from normal, stable and dignified in the house.

Her intolerance to any view that she doesn't share and her controlling nature is extremely irritating

She clearly went in, whether on instructions by producers (as she was earning such a large fee) to cause trouble and start arguments from the get go yet when anyone retaliated, they are bullys. As I said, Nicola is not a likeable person, Jamie came across as a gobsh!te, Bianca makes a plank look like a genious and Callum has passive aggressive issues but that doesn't take away from her behaviour.

• Advertisement

idunno78 wrote: »
    Just put on loose women and Colleen on. She had just been giving out about Kim but missed it. She is on about how she honks bb saved her marriage! He is in states til 20th so she hasn't talked to him yet! Just find the Kim interview! Sounds terrible... really wish rylan does a real interview with her!

Just watch Coleen back on Loose Women now she admitted she was too faced to Kim

Her son Shane on too he said he thought Jedward would win as all he saw of his mam was smoking, drinking tea and gossiping (I assume that is his word for bitching)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wow looks like I saw this season a lot different to most according to the few pages I read through.

Jedward are the strangest little weirdos I've ever seen in my life. Albeit entertaining housemates.

Kim was psychotic, fly off the handle over nothing one minute and sweetness and light the next.

Was nobody I was a super fan of, Jamie's smarmy face annoyed me no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    idunno78 wrote: »
    Just put on loose women and Colleen on. She had just been giving out about Kim but missed it. She is on about how she honks bb saved her marriage! He is in states til 20th so she hasn't talked to him yet! Just find the Kim interview! Sounds terrible... really wish rylan does a real interview with her!

Just watch Coleen back on Loose Women now she admitted she was too faced to Kim

Her son Shane on too he said he thought Jedward would win as all he saw of his mam was smoking, drinking tea and gossiping (I assume that is his word for bitching)

Good well at least they are as mystified as we are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Yeah Nicola is unbanned if she was ever really banned in the first place
    https://twitter.com/NicolaMcLean/status/828704416819716101

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Just look at some of the winners in the last 5 years.

Scotty T
    Charlotte Crosby
    Jason
    Sam
    Helen wood
    colleen

So many dreadful winners. Either nasty idiots like Helen or boring like Coleen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Scotty T
    Charlotte Crosby
    Jason
    Sam
    Helen wood
    colleen

You forgot the worst winner of all ..... Bear

Scotty T
    Charlotte Crosby
    Jason
    Sam
    Helen wood
    colleen

You forgot the worst winner of all ..... Bear

And you know much and all as I hated him, at least he did something!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Scotty T
    Charlotte Crosby
    Jason
    Sam
    Helen wood
    colleen

Jason doesn't deserve to be on that list, he didn't do much but what he did do was spectacular.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote: »
    Jason doesn't deserve to be on that list, he didn't do much but what he did do was spectacular.

What exactly, threw Lateysha out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Just saw a post of donkeykong's and seems he's banned??

Who's gonna predict the next winner now? :(

pilly wrote: »
    What exactly, threw Lateysha out?

Precisely, just for that moment he deserved it. Because he stopped another z list reality show reject from probably winning

Precisely, just for that moment he deserved it. Because he stopped another z list reality show reject from probably winning

Still can't understand how Lateysha wasn't on CBB? She's more 'famous' than some people they have had on.

By the same reasoning then James C should have won for giving Speidi eternal nomination?

Still can't understand how Lateysha wasn't on CBB? She's more 'famous' than some people they have had on.

Yeah C5 seemed intent on blurring the lines between Normal & Celeb versions, I can't understand why.

By the same reasoning then James C should have won for giving Speidi eternal nomination?

No because people like Speidi here so it's different :P

I don't think Jason should've won either. He was a bore.

• Advertisement

No, that was just eternal nomination. Actually choosing to boot out the HM considered to be most popular among the other HM's is very different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww really Donkeykong was a great poster.

No, that was just eternal nomination. Actually choosing to boot out the HM considered to be most popular among the other HM's is very different.

Hmm, would have been very interesting to see who he would have thrown out if asked to evict someone on the spot?

fin12 wrote: »

Aww really Donkeykong was a great poster.

Perhaps its just a temporary ban, I got banned from Ds but only for four days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Donkey Kong is a HE !!!!!!! Seriously? !

Hmm, would have been very interesting to see who he would have thrown out if asked to evict someone on the spot?

Now that's a good question. He was a huge game player. He would have picked anyone I reckon. Whomever was seemingly the most popular at that point. Was that after Coleen had most votes to save from the public or before ? I forget

Now that's a good question. He was a huge game player. He would have picked anyone I reckon. Whomever was seemingly the most popular at that point. Was that after Coleen had most votes to save from the public or before ? I forget

It was after because Nicola chose Coleen because Coleen had gotten the most votes. :P

It was after because Nicola chose Coleen because Coleen had gotten the most votes. :P

In that case it really is a shame he didn't have a choice of evicting somebody. I reckon he would have picked Coleen. These make believe 'friendships' mean nothing to a game player. That's what he was, that's why he chose Speidi for eternal nomination.

#SILSIL

In that case it really is a shame he didn't have a choice of evicting somebody. I reckon he would have picked Coleen. These make believe 'friendships' mean nothing to a game player. That's what he was, that's why he chose Speidi for eternal nomination.

#SILSIL

Imagine!! Now that would have been the craic!

• Advertisement

KIM TO WIN :P

For donkeykong5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement