Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

What an absolute snake! Wants to focus on "family"... Eh sorry, was he not the one who didn't bother to see his kids for at least 3 days after he got out of the BB house!! Instead partying it up with the world's greatest "gentleman"!
    JAMIE O’Hara has called time on his romance with fellow Celebrity Big Brother contestant Bianca Gascoigne – deciding he’s not ready to commit to a new relationship.

The pair have remained “great friends” but a source close to Jamie said he’s determined to focus on family issues.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2805753/bianca-gascoigne-and-jamie-ohara-split-after-footballer-calls-time-on-their-romance/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Pamela1986 wrote: »
    I thought Jamie O'Hara was a ghastly individual.

So immature!A bird brain!

Tells us what you really think donkeykong5, uh oh banned again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Poor Nicola , she obviously can't afford any clothes , will we set up a " Go Fund Me" page for her .....

That jumper reminds me of a baby's vest!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

deco nate wrote: »

That naughty Donkey!:D

Donkey if you can see us 'GO Kim to Win!!!!!' We miss you!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

I compleatly forgot about Boards.ie while watching CBB !!! Well, Jedward should have won & I hope they bring out their own really tv show.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kim in talks for her own chat show

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kim in talks for her own chat show

No way! Well why not. It's bound to be entertaining. I can't make out uf that's what she's relyy like, but I understand she had a difficult life. She is very well spoken for a lady who cleaned for a living.

kopite386 wrote: »

He was really brave, raging up to lamp a 74 year old woman and roaring at Jedward but stayed quiet against James J, Calum and James C, he is a numpty Bonka could do better than him even for a fake showmance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

In fairness to Jamie I think he needs to be with a more intelligent woman than him. How else could he be expected to get dressed in the morning, or remember to do important things like.....breathing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In fairness to Jamie I think he needs to be with a more intelligent woman than him. How else could he be expected to get dressed in the morning, or remember to do important things like.....breathing!

True , he might learn a few more words also then, other than " Babe " :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I hope no one thought Bianca and Jamie was real. Even Calum told the truth about it and they didn't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I hope no one thought Bianca and Jamie was real. Even Calum told the truth about it and they didn't like it.

No one on here believed it, babe

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Looks like Bonka found out the same way as us and read it online

http://dailym.ai/2lncYrk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

"it would have been more respectful to hear the news from him first rather than reading about it in the newspapers.'

"it would have been more respectful to hear the news that you had a live in partner on the outside rather than hearing it on a video clip played by Big Brother"

But he loved her a million percent! That's like....even more than 110%...!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Finally watched the full video of Kim & Philip on This Morning I had previously only seen a clip but a couple of points that I hope you don't mind me bringing back up in regards to the interview
    But
    • I didn't like Philip saying oh you're a fan you knew what you were getting into then follows that up by saying oh "you're best qualified to clean it up" sorry Phillip but just because her job is cleaning doesn't mean she SHOULD have to clean up after very one else when she went in there as herself not a cleaner - her show is a different story she is a cleaner but not in CBB she wasn't
    • I loved when she said back to him that he wasn't in there he didn't know what she went through after him saying Jessica & Chloe also went in late & didn't get picked on and some are prone to exaggeration - the way she made her point instead of lashing out and screaming she just said it calmly like it's not bothering her
    • I also felt bad for Holly being stuck in the middle of those 2 going back and forth
    But overall I found it quite funny at times annoying at times (more so Phil trying to goad her into an arguement) what most annoyed me was the title on the YouTube video on this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Philip mentioned that there was no fighting before Kim entered the house (imo Kim brought out their true personalities), but what about the two people who left the house before Kim went in.

Philip mentioned that there was no fighting before Kim entered the house (imo Kim brought out their true personalities), but what about the two people who left the house before Kim went in.

Ah yes Ray J "Is sleeping" & Brandon "is brushing his teeth" how could we forget them haha I'm not sure they would've brought out arguments Brandon seemed as 'dull' and boring as James & we didn't see enough to see of Ray J to see if he is the argumentative type

Stacey was fighting from day one. Jedward were being picked on and shouted at before Kim arrived. Scofield needs to go back to the cube and change it to black out glass and stay in it

• Advertisement

Finally watched the full video of Kim & Philip on This Morning I had previously only seen a clip but a couple of points that I hope you don't mind me bringing back up in regards to the interview
    But
    • I didn't like Philip saying oh you're a fan you knew what you were getting into then follows that up by saying oh "you're best qualified to clean it up" sorry Phillip but just because her job is cleaning doesn't mean she SHOULD have to clean up after very one else when she went in there as herself not a cleaner - her show is a different story she is a cleaner but not in CBB she wasn't
    • I loved when she said back to him that he wasn't in there he didn't know what she went through after him saying Jessica & Chloe also went in late & didn't get picked on and some are prone to exaggeration - the way she made her point instead of lashing out and screaming she just said it calmly like it's not bothering her
    • I also felt bad for Holly being stuck in the middle of those 2 going back and forth
    But overall I found it quite funny at times annoying at times (more so Phil trying to goad her into an arguement) what most annoyed me was the title on the YouTube video on this morning

I loved when he asked her how much she got paid and she said "how much are they paying you".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

anna080 wrote: »
    I loved when he asked her how much she got paid and she said "how much are they paying you".

Ya that was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ah yes Ray J "Is sleeping" & Brandon "is brushing his teeth" how could we forget them haha I'm not sure they would've brought out arguments Brandon seemed as 'dull' and boring as James & we didn't see enough to see of Ray J to see if he is the argumentative type

That was just spectacularastic* telly. I was glued to the screen.

*spectacular & fantastic were not nearly strong enough words in their own so I merged them to invent a new word that more accurately describes how good that telly was. Then again I may just be downplaying it sarcastically :cool:

That was brilliant I was watching it in the library and had to try to not laugh it was too funny she was very quick with the comeback

But

I wouldn't waste my time feeling sorry for Holly. She could have interjected at any point & called Phil out for implying that Kims' place was to clean up after the rest, or to tell Kim she was being harsh, if she so felt. Holly was giving Kim enough rope to hang herself & let her dig her own grave, whilst sitting back and feigning shock in order to influence the audience. No attempt was made to see it from Kim's point of view.
    I don't agree with how Kim reacted to things in there, but she must have felt awful at times.

Holly is annoying. Acts all sickly sweet and nice but anyone who has watched Celeb Juice knows it's all a persona. Also I'm sure it was Holly who told Phil about Kim's row on celeb juice but she just stayed silent when Phil brought it up. Hate her cutesy act

Holly is annoying. Acts all sickly sweet and nice but anyone who has watched Celeb Juice knows it's all a persona. Also I'm sure it was Holly who told Phil about Kim's row on celeb juice but she just stayed silent when Phil brought it up. Hate her cutesy act

Agreed. & yea that makes sense re Celebrity Juice!

Well I suppose saying I felt sorry /bad for her was the wrong phrase to use all I was thinking was if that was me I wouldve felt so awkward but that's just me
    Also I didn't think about Celeb juice yeah it very well could've been her who mentioned it to Phil or the producers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

She's awful pretty but my god is she irritating!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement